Used 2004 Mazda MPV Consumer Reviews

Used MPV for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...28

Pros
Cons
4.63 out of 5 stars

Great Van

Chris, 06/24/2008
LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have over 65k miles on my van now and still love it. Yes the gear shift lever is in a bad place and can easily be knocked out of gear but overall I am greatly satisfied. The only problem we have had so far is the coil packs are prone to go out which can leave you stranded (happened to us). Fits my family of 4 just fine with room in the back for all our stuff.

5 out of 5 stars

Mazda MPV - foreign car driving

Konrad, 12/03/2003
LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This van drives and handles like a car. Very good acceleration and feeling of roominess inspite of smaller size gives you confidence that its size is just right. You simply do not need more.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Need to check this gem out!

cal_mpv, 06/18/2004
ES 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

compared to the Toyota Sienna this minivan is the best bargain for the money, easy and really fun to drive, and has enough room for a family of four. The ES trim has everything the Toyota and Honda has for much less. You need to check out this minivan if your shopping for a great family vehicle

1.5 out of 5 stars

Poor

Unhappy customer, 07/06/2004
LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Horrible gas milage. I drive slow and easy, and went through gas like it was water. Bought it bacause of the supposed great gas milage. My Ford F250 4x4 gets 10 times better fuel milage. Very poor mini van. Sold it a few months after I bought it.

5 out of 5 stars

Best vehicle I've ever owned

Zak, 03/31/2009
LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Our 2004 MPV has been by far the best vehicle I have ever owned, and I've had a LOT of vehicles. We've owned this for over 4 years and it now has 105,000 miles. Great fuel mileage, 29 on the highway, very reliable and I still like the styling for a minivan. Interior is a bit small for a van but makes up for it in styling and fuel mileage. I have 3 children, ages 6 and under and we use this vehicle everyday, from short trips taking the oldest to school to LONG road trips to places like Maine and Disney World (We live in PA so it is a long drive to either). We had a few odd issues while under warranty but since then only issues have been parts that were due to be replaced, like coils etc.

12345...28