Used 2004 Mazda MPV Consumer Reviews

Used MPV for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...28

Pros
Cons

Great Van

Chris, 06/24/2008

I have over 65k miles on my van now and still love it. Yes the gear shift lever is in a bad place and can easily be knocked out of gear but overall I am greatly satisfied. The only problem we have had so far is the coil packs are prone to go out which can leave you stranded (happened to us). Fits my family of 4 just fine with room in the back for all our stuff.

Mazda MPV - foreign car driving

Konrad, 12/03/2003

This van drives and handles like a car. Very good acceleration and feeling of roominess inspite of smaller size gives you confidence that its size is just right. You simply do not need more.

Need to check this gem out!

cal_mpv, 06/18/2004

compared to the Toyota Sienna this minivan is the best bargain for the money, easy and really fun to drive, and has enough room for a family of four. The ES trim has everything the Toyota and Honda has for much less. You need to check out this minivan if your shopping for a great family vehicle

Poor

Unhappy customer, 07/06/2004

Horrible gas milage. I drive slow and easy, and went through gas like it was water. Bought it bacause of the supposed great gas milage. My Ford F250 4x4 gets 10 times better fuel milage. Very poor mini van. Sold it a few months after I bought it.

Great First Van

Ike, 04/01/2009

I always hated vans, but as a father, I had to give in. I got rid of my "grampa-style" sedan and my 4x4 truck and got one family vehicle. I debated between an SUV and a Minivan, today I drive the MPV. Granted I miss my comfy seats sedan and its leather seats, sub-woofer, moon-roof, etc., but I'm impressed by this van. It was well thought out. The variable seating configuration is amazing. I added Limo Tint and a rooftop LCD and we even go sit in the back seat, eat dinner and watch a movie inside the van. It drives and handles very well. I just wish the driver seat was a lot more comfortable, its too hard and too short.

12345...28