Skip to main content

$34,160

Save as much as $2,410
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

2021 Mazda CX-9 has all the room and luxury

KHix, 10/30/2020
Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

If you are looking for a lot of room, but not really looking for a vehicle to go 4 wheeling and towing a boat with, then the CX-9 is the car for you. We have had the car for a month now and talked to several previous owners of the CX-9 and they all recommend this car. We love all the options and the room. We opted for the Grand Touring, not the Signature because we didn't want the console between the captains chairs in the 2nd row. We prefer the walk through. But we didn't lose any other options except for the Napa Leather....which is nice but the regular leather is nice as well. For that reason we couldn't see spending an extra 5K on the Signature version.

Fantastic Choice

Jeff in Houston , 02/06/2021
Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I knew the CX-9 was a good suv but I didn't it to be a GREAT suv! Styling is superb, engine is very smooth and torquey. The materials on the inside of the driver cabin is on par with brands costing thousands of dollars more.....I traded in my 2016 C300 and never looked back. Really didn't need the 3rd row for it just my wife and I so we fold it down when we need extra cargo space. I would recommend this vehicle for anyone looking to not look like the others

5 out of 5 stars

Great car and a great value

Great car abound good value, 12/12/2020
Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The CX9 is luxurious and fun to drive. We have the CX5 as well. The power from the 2.5 turbo is great. We live in the mountains and the torque is plentiful. Not as big as some of the competition, but makes up for it in nimble handling.

2022 MAZDA CX-9
At a Glance:
  • $35,280starting MSRP
Search InventoryMAZDAUSA.COM
MSRP excludes taxes, title, license fees and $1,225 destination charge (Alaska $1,270). Vehicle shown may be priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.

Love My CX9

Kane, 02/11/2021
Carbon Edition 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I traded my 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve in on a 2021 Mazda CX 9 Carbon Edition. I thought I would miss my V6 twin turbo but I do not. My Mazda is fun and easy to drive, has a lot of features, the color in the Carbon Edition is great with the red leather, and overall I am completely impressed with this vehicle while also saving $20k compared to my Nautilus. The storage in most 3 row SUV’s in this class is smaller. I think it’s fine.

Great Value

PAR, 02/07/2021
Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Like the design, handling, comfort and smooth ride. Much better than fthe Pilot, Explorer and Highlander,