Used 2004 Mazda B-Series Truck Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used B-Series Truck for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Your basic truck

Marshall Hill, 01/15/2005
2dr Regular Cab B2300 Rwd SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The only options I purchased were automatic transmission and air. Everything else was standard right down to the rubber floor mats. This truck suits me perfectly. Reliable, good gas mileage and good looks for a work truck.

A Winner

Tony, 08/09/2005
2dr Regular Cab B2300 Rwd SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This truck is affordable, reliable, and a blast to drive. The performance is great and this little truck is powerful for its class. Exterior and interior design is fantastic and stylish. I can't say enough good things about this truck!

LEMON

Terry W., 03/17/2007
2dr Regular Cab B2300 Rwd SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The vehicle has left me stranded over and over. It is on its third fuel pump; the service dept has been appalling. The cab makes it difficult to back up because poor visibility. I would not recommend this product to anyone. As a consumer I am dissatisfied with the lack of concern Mazda corp. has shown. Can you say Lemon!

Plain truck for real men

bubaris, 03/27/2004
2dr Regular Cab B2300 Rwd SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Needed a work truck. Got it and more. 5-speed, AMFM, cruise, split rear window, rear bumper, bed liner in a simple truck. Bench seat is a real winnder. Rides and handles like a truck.. do we have a problem here? Reliable, long warranty. Choose over its twin, the Ford Ranger for a better price and longer warranty.

Great!

Great!!, 10/29/2006
2dr Regular Cab B2300 Rwd SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This little truck will get you from A to B with no problems. That is what I bought it for...that's what it does. It was pre-owned but sure looks and feels like new!

Gas saving hauler!

Paul, 06/13/2007
2dr Regular Cab B2300 Rwd SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I really can't complain, it always starts in the coldest weather. It gets over 30 mpg on the highway. It gets a lot of looks. I think it is better looking than the Ford Ranger that it is based on. It has an awesome A/C system. It does sit up almost as high as some other marques 4x4s.

B2300

Paul, 06/23/2006
2dr Regular Cab B2300 Rwd SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my truck online. I researched several brands, including the sibling Ford Ranger XL. I did not care for the Chevy or GMC/Colorado/Canyon. The Mazda had an excellent warranty and a $3000.00 cash back incentive. It works for me!

L'ttle Truck

Beep Beep, 11/13/2003
2dr Regular Cab B3000 Dual Sport Rwd SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

It is a peppy little truck and comfortable to me. I like the look of the B3000 and had a bedliner sprayed in. Fuel rateings don't quite make it. I'm getting 18mpg. on the highways with this V6.

mazda b3000 dual sport

lew, 02/05/2004
2dr Regular Cab B3000 Dual Sport Rwd SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

My experience has been great although mine does seem to use a bit more gas than I thought it would.

love my truck

max hicks, 01/05/2005
2dr Regular Cab B3000 Dual Sport Rwd SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

have only had the truck for a few weeks but fell in love with the minute i saw it on the internet. had to have it!

51050