Used 2005 Mazda 6 s Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M) Consumer Reviews

12345...9

Ready to run away

youngbo718, 10/21/2010
s Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this Mazda 6 by mistake, I actually looking for Mazda 3. But when I finally came to see the mistake I have made, see that I was completely wrong. This vehicle is absolutely fun drive and fast. Its only waiting to press the gas and run away.

Fun to drive sports sedan

miltownguy, 03/22/2009
s Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Solid car that is fun to drive, decent V6 overall although its just the duratec V6 from Ford, has great power from 3k and above but definitely needs more low end torque below 3k..gas mileage is subpar, when im driving it nice i can get up to 27mpg, but 24-25 is more common..awesome to drive on curvy roads, the stiff frame enables you to hug the road and you can fly through corners..5 speed is also very slick and a lot of fun to drive..bought this car w/ 18k and haven't had to replace anything yet through 67k besides regular maintenance (F & R pads once, F & R rotors resurfaced once & then replaced, tires once)..heated seats and leather are also nice

Beefed-up 6

neobopr, 12/30/2007
s Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

When I purchased my manual '05 a year ago it only had 13k on it (now it has 28k). I immediately added a cold-air intake and swapped in the mazdaspeed springs. I also added a takabe strut tower brace in the spring. What a huge difference! In my opinion, this car is now the complete equal of any of the best BMW 3 or 5 offerings aside from their "M" series--and at a very "non-BMW" price. Everything else is stock including the tires which I will be replacing with Falken ZIEX 512's in the late spring. This car replaced an '88 Porsche 944 which had been a project car. Here is a significant statement, with the alterations to the 6, I do not miss the 944, plus with 4 doors and a trunk!

Zoom-Zoom

Wayne Ferguson, 01/10/2005
s Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is a very good looking car which is very comfortable for long trips. Rented a Mazda6 earlier this year and loved it. Now I own one.

Very under-rated by pro reviewers

BobG, 02/28/2005
s Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car has it all!! It is totally maxed out in terms of accessories, mostly all standard, not like in other cars in the mid-size range, especially American manufactured cars. We have the leather package with Bose and moonroof, and I can't say enough about how comfortable it is. It's a real thrill to drive, acceleration is tops, and handles like a high-priced sports car. Doesn't have the "sedan" look of other cars in it's class. We tried the Optima, Accord, Camry, and Passat, and none can match this great package.

12345...9