2017 Maserati Levante SUV Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Maserati Levante SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Levante model:

Does anyone else have poor paint quality?
By Mike

2017 Maserati Levante SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I have a new 2017 Levante that has spots under the clear coat on the paint. Some of the clear coat is pealing but the other spots appear to be primer contamination. A high end paint shop says the entire car needs to be stripped and repainted. I am taking it to Walnut Creek Maserati next week and will see what they say. Only 4,000 miles on it, I like the way it handles and drives. Nice fast car, 14 MPG.

Do not buy it!
By Wes

2017 Maserati Levante SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

The paint is beautiful unless you drive it and in 5 months and 5,066 miles I have over 30 chips in the paint! The stereo sucks, the front tires rub the inside of the front end when I go in reverse and a really nice rattle at 20 miles an hour lets all know I am coming home! Hit the gas and go.... yes except for the delay before it decides to go! At 70 I can feel the road in the steering wheel and the gas pedal... don't worry the squeaking breaks do stop on a dime! The best part is I am the "only person in the world to have these issues" I have been told. They gave me a temp Levante that was new and had to get jumped 3 time in a 24 hour period before they took it away. So don't worry go buy one because I am the only one who has any issues at all.... My answer to the problem was presented to me... trade it in and buy a better Maserati!!! Sure I guess the $20,000 I will lose in the trade is just the cost for thinking I was getting a badass Maserati!
I hit the wrong year mine is a 2017.

Bad to the bone
By Jim

2017 Maserati Levante SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Love, Love my car, great ride, love everything about it!

Lavante vroom vroom
By Erika

2017 Maserati Levante SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Awesome car to drive but recommend getting the sports package versus base model. It's well worth ther extra cost for the ultimate maserati experience.

Great SUV
By Ivan Miller

2017 Maserati Levante SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

My wife traded in a Porsche Macan S for a base Levante with full leather. The seats are most comfortable we ever sat in. She had BMW X-3 with M-Sport PKG and that seats were very narrow...yes the inside side of front seats have fabric, so did Porsche. The Sport feature is awesome. I have a Dodge Charger and noticed the steering and NAV are from same supplier....people who complained no steering wheel controls, read your manual lol...like my Charger...radio controls are also on the back of the steering wheel...volume, mute, change stations...plus voice activation lets you control phone, radio and climate control. Of course, this is limited production car, so dont expect 25 loaners waiting for you. But also, you can pull into a lot with 25 BMWs and your the only Maserati... :-P