Bored with other automakers' luxury crossover SUVs? Check out the new 2017 Maserati Levante. The iconic Maserati trident on the grille is a badge you certainly won't see every day, and the Levante backs it up with turbocharged V6 power, sport-focused handling, and a slew of luxury and technology features.
- Stands out from the sea of lookalike luxury crossovers
- Turbocharged V6 engines provide quick acceleration
- Advanced suspension enhances ride comfort and handling around turns
- Highly customizable interior with numerous upscale touches.
- Some downmarket Chrysler-sourced buttons and switches
- Fuel economy lags behind that of other luxury crossovers
- No ultra-high-performance version offered at this time.