Used 2002 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Town Car for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Old school American luxury

Old school, 03/09/2016
Executive 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

These Town Cars are fantastic! Smoothest ride on the road, quality interior, torquey v8 power. Fuel economy is generally about 17 in the city, but 25 on the highway. I have seen it go as high as 27 at a steady 60 MPH. One of the safest cars on the road, because these cars are tanks. The car drives like a car from the 1960s, and has a robust, quality feel that is lacking from American cars today. Reliability is stellar, only replaced ball joints at 121K and done regular oil changes and tire replacements. They truly don't make them like this anymore!

best car ive ever owned.

mlawler, 08/22/2009

I really love this car its great and it rides great and I turn heads all the time in my Lincoln town car and everyone compliments me on the way it looks its a very classy car and u get the quality that u expect for the price I will never buy anything else after owning this town car I fell in love with it. Anyone looking for a great car here it is the Lincoln town car executive.

LAND YACHT

LAND YACHT, 09/28/2009

I simply love my Land yacht as my spouse calls it-i have owned chrysler 300'd- mercedes-olds-pontiac-ford Land Rover etc. but this is the best car so far-I had local Lincoln dealer review any needed repairs and manual rec's- drives like a dream- excellent condition-I look forward driving it everyday. my granddaughter falls asleep quickly- one granddaughter mentions for old person car-18 ft. 4000lbs-car is loaded

Good car for the money

Lincoln, 04/19/2010

After reading all the other testimonials about the town car, it amazes me the amount of people that compare the town car to the Lexus LS430. Of course the Lexus is a wonderful car, it's $30,000 more! It better be. The town car is wonderful for the money. The quality is more than adequate, nothing compares in the way of interior room and comfort. And no, it's not a rocket off the line, but it's not supposed to be. Quite honestly, I don't believe the suspension could handle it, but then again, you wouldn't have the ride. You want handling, buy a corvette, stupid.

Stylish yet comfortable

Rose D, 11/04/2008

I love this car. I have had it for 7 years. I have never had any trouble with the workmanship inside our out.

Great Luxary to Price Ratio

Beaudiem, 03/09/2002

The Town Car is unsurpassed when compared to European luxuary vehicles. It seems that one gets much more for their buying power with the Town Car than any other vehical in its class. Inside the Town Car is as elegant as anything on the road.

Simply the Best

preacher01, 03/26/2018
Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Bought my Signature Limited 7 years ago this month. At the time, I needed a car that would accommodate my multiple spine and hips issues. After 20 test drives of other cars, I was totally sold on this one. Controls are easy to use, starts right off in Minnesota sub-zero temps, and extremely durable. It's built like a tank in every way. Easy access for regular service, and fantastic MPG. After driving Cadillacs for most of my life, they don't come close to this Pearl Blue Lincoln. It has every option that was available for the 2002 models. If you want big performance and power, look for something else. These aren't made for that. Still, at 178,000 miles, I can hit the gas and still squawk the tires. Passing on the freeway is quite easy for the 4.6 liter. Like anything, you take care of it and it will take care of you. This beautiful machine will last another 100,000+ miles easily.

2002 lincoln town car

elwood ingalls, 12/07/2003

a very good car which gets much attention from other car owners. have been responsible for more lincoln sales because of my satisfaction.

Excellkent Buy

Just4God, 11/21/2007

Quallity car. Very comfortable. Drove taxi with this car for a year and was really supprised with how comfortable it was. exspessally for long periods of time. Also get supprisingly good gas mileage for this size car.

The Big Linc

Mark, 07/28/2006

This Town Car replaced a Grand Marquis and drives and rides somewhat better - seems to be a lot more quiet on the inside. The road noise is greatly reduced over the Crown Vic & Marquis - and the handling, even on rough roads, is very good. Fuel economy is great - as is with the Ford V8 - 25/20 (hwy/city). Haven't owned a Lincoln for several years, but this one is world's ahead of the 1980's models.

51050