Used 2001 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Town Car for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

2001 town car bought used

Wendy, 04/24/2006
Executive 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great vehicle for family of two teens. Gas mileage city only 18. But highway & city avg. 23. Went to Missouri from Wisc. crusing mostly 85/90 and got 28 mpg. This car loves to go. At 70 ours kicks in again for passing. Have only had regular service done, runs great. Need a CD player. Has great speaker sound. Cup holders in the way of heat/ac controls. Even though car is so smooth a cup could sit on the armrest. Have had car in major snowstorms & handles well. Our 16 yr. old learned in this car. Back seat leg room is for anyone & I prefer the back seat for the comfort. Side windows are bellowed out, great for sky viewing for kids at night.

excellent

bob turczynski, 03/12/2002

great car

My 7th Lincoln

nbay29, 02/14/2015
Cartier 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My first one was a 1949 Baby Lincoln. I've had other makes in between, but now I'm on my 7th: an 84, two 96s, a 99, an 04 and now an 01. The 04 was a complete dud. From the engine, to the differential, to the accessories, it was junk at 77,000 miles. Very well satisfied with the other six. Comfort, mileage, reliability, fun to drive----what more could you ask?

In Love with my Town Car

olejamesw, 07/19/2002
Executive 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I would be amiss if I didn't say I have a love affair with the big Lincoln for over 35 yrs. This is my 1st one. I am not dis appointed in the least. The ride is close to Heaven; The handling for a car this size is unthinkable; The little 4.6 liter engine is remarkablly fun too to punch it when necessry. The room is more than adequate. The service is free during the entire time of you warranty. Tis an awesome vehicle and just when you think you have found a flaw, you get a solid 20 mpg in the city. The one trip I did take up to the Panhandle of out State of Tx. you can get over 25mpg if you 'keep you foot out of it'

our towncar

Egor, 09/11/2002
Cartier 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great road car, feel safe, not cramped, comfortable, easy to get in and out of, feel rested when you arrive. Not as much fun as our ninja motorcycle but great transotation in or out of town.

12345...6