Used 2001 Lincoln Town Car Consumer Reviews

Used Town Car for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Beautiful Lincoln towncar

mahriah, 01/16/2007

I love Lincolns, this is the second one that I have had. I got rear ended in my Lincoln Continental, and I was fine. in fact, my Lincoln broke the Toyota's bumper and my car was barely phased.I love it!

my town...house

gogirl, 03/07/2002

huge car, fun to drive, great to just go cruising

Town Car deserves 2nd chance!

Fay, 07/06/2018
Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent riding, driving car! You won't find a more comfortable ride than a full size Lincoln. Truck gives you plenty of room, can carry 5 people easily, This is my 3rd Lincoln and I am so sad that the company's last model was made in 2011. I hope the great minds will determine a way to meet EPA requirements and keep this marvelous vehicle going.

Cadillac VS. Lincoln

Timothy J, Wheeler, 04/29/2009

I know this sounds weird but I am actually the owner of a 2001 cadillac Deville. (my dream car since I was 6). I Know several people who drive TCs of all years. My main point is that I was a die hard Cadillac fan but after riding with my friend in his 01 TC I was no longer sure. Now dont get me wrong I still love the Cadillacs but I am getting tired of all the sky high all the time repair cost of it, after all im only 17 years old. my freinds TC just keeps going wile mine is in the repair shop. NO FAIR..

2001 Lincoln Town Car Cartier

Bob Klein, 02/13/2003

Large and comfortable with plenty of power and easy to handle. Easy access to the front or back seats.

12345...6