2021 Lincoln Navigator SUV Consumer Reviews

$76,705

Save as much as $2,261
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
1 out of 5 stars

Decent Vehicle, Terrible Service and Support

Tim F, 04/07/2021
L Reserve 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

All the hype of owning a Lincoln and the service that comes with it falls through the cracks the moment you need help. Lincoln offers to pick up your car for service to their nearest dealer. True? No, it is not true (at least in my case and I live in a populated 4 million resident metro). Lincoln stands behind their cars with great service. True? No, it is not true. Called in for service a few months ago and they said I would have to wait 6 MONTHS to be seen to fix a faulty rear seat entertainment screen on a brand new Navigator. I called Lincoln for help and they said to talk to their internal 'Lincoln Play' team. The call transfers straight to voicemail for some 3rd party company that makes the screen. Did they return my call? Nope. Never. Not once. A few months passed. I called Lincoln again for help. They said they would call the dealer. They called the dealer and the dealer said it would be a month and a half to be seen now and no, they would not pick up my vehicle as advertised. They are now calling local Ford dealers to see if they can help with some measure of hope that a Ford service department can figure out a Lincoln proprietary issue. I appreciate the willingness for the Lincoln agent to help, but his hands are tied by their dealer network not being willing to provide any level of reasonable support. Think I'm wrong? Give your local Lincoln service team a call first before you buy from them and ask how long it will take to be seen for your Lincoln. It might change your perspective on the service promised to you. Currently, I am still waiting for support on both a seat belt issue that keeps unlocking itself and a rear entertainment system that only occasionally works.

1 out of 5 stars

Warning: Do not buy a Lincoln Navigator!!

James, 04/22/2021
L Black Label 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

I have owned many luxury cars in my lifetime and this is by far THE WORST vehicle I have ever owned. Bought it brand new in April 2020. So far a wheel has developed a horrible scraping noise and the car has literally died twice. Completely. Not battery related. Died. Dead. No lights. No starter. Nothing works. They have no clue what’s wrong with it. It’s sitting at a dealership as I’m writing this review. It has to be towed in for the second time about 2 weeks ago. I have no car. No call from the dealership on what’s wrong. Paid $105,000 for a car that doesn’t run. Less than 5,000 miles. Ridiculous piece of junk. The Black Label service I paid for is non-existent. If I owned Lincoln I would really embarrassed to have sold this pile of crap to any customer. This car needs to be towed back to the factory for a complete rebuild of the electrical system.

Great SUV

Lobo John, 07/18/2021
Reserve 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

I have had MB, GM Tahoe and Escalade and Ford Expedition and Explorer and 3 Navigators and the new Navigators beats all hands down. Seats, engine and room plus a systems and at good price for quality.

ad labelAd
Build Your Navigator Reserve
At a Glance:
  • 7 Colors
  • 6 Trims
  • $81,965starting MSRP
BUILD & PRICELincoln.com
MSRP for Reserve vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Vehicle image shown is for illustration purposes only and may not be base vehicle.

5 out of 5 stars

Tech outdated but by far best interior quality

Max, 07/21/2021
Reserve 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

I love the lushness of the leather and carpet and tech is adequate but it’s horrible compared to the Escalade, GLS, and X7. But overall the quality makes up for the outdated tech (which once again is okay but it just aged pretty poorly in the timeframe from when the Aviator and Navigator were released.) The seats a very comfortable, and the second row has a very executive style feel, and the ventilated seats are some of the best I’ve ever tried. I read some of the reviews and it simply depends on what dealer it is. My dealer (Lincoln of Bloomington) has been very good to us and has treated us like family. It’s very unfortunate that that’s not everyone’s experience but it is what it is. Also it seems like a lot of the reviews aren’t even for the 2021 model year and mostly for the 2020 model year. Unfortunately, I didn’t realize that the Navigator will be refreshed next year and will fix a lot of the things such as tech and features that lesser Lincoln models have but their “flagship” suv doesn’t have. I would buy it again except I would wait until it’s fully redesigned and electric next time. If your thinking about getting a 21’ wait until 22’ since a lot of the bugs it seems like will be smoothed out.

Most comfortable suv

Minou2 , 12/01/2021
L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

Pros: holds lots of people and luggage, the most comfortable and quiet ride, lots of bells and whistles. Fun to drive Cons: satellite map system commonly sends me the wrong or longest way, Lincoln doesn’t stand behind the pickup/delivery/loaner service, tires were only black for one day, not enough tint in front windows and windshield.

3 out of 5 stars