2017 Lincoln Navigator SUV Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Lincoln Navigator SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Navigator model:

2017 Lincoln Navigator L Reserve. Best car yet.
By Frank Mayer

2017 Lincoln Navigator SUV L Reserve 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is by far better than the other vehicles in this class that we looked at. When testing other brands of vehicles we found that lane departure and other features did not work well. This year and prior years did not have this feature but since they don't appear to be reliable we did not care. The ride comfort is great. The turbo charged V6 engine is very powerful. Much more so than competitor's large V8s. This car delivers the comfort, style and power that you would expect from a vehicle in this class.

2017 Lincoln Navigator
By Jo Ortman

2017 Lincoln Navigator SUV Reserve 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Do your homework. Drive a used model first to see how it ages & how it holds the road at "x" milage before you purchase.

Great Ride!
By K.F. Chow

2017 Lincoln Navigator SUV Select 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

The last time bought a Lincoln was in 1977. Through the years all cars have improved in maintenance and ride comfort. Before purchasing this Navigator, I have driven 2 Tahoes for 21 years. My first drive in this new Navigator I notice the quietness of the interior cabin. The ride is very smooth. I am also surprised by the turbocharged engine. The acceleration is smooth and quick. Confidence builder! The only think I felt lacking is the instrument panel. It is on the small side. The font size of wording is too small for my eyes to read quickly. The pinkish lighting color on the word just makes it even harder to read. Other than that I am very happy with the purchase.