Used 2000 Lincoln Navigator SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Navigator for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

A Great SUV

rm, 11/15/2007
4dr SUV 4WD

This is a great truck for a reasonable price. Our family loves this truck for its comfort and performance. This truck will easily seat 5 people comfortably and 6 with a little discomfort for the third row passengers. Gas mileage is not great. We get 11.8 in ours and our 2007 H2 gets 13. Actually, I thought the Navigator got ok milage until we got our H2. Navigator is a wonderful "on road" vehicle.

classiest luxury suv

hollywoodsuv, 01/15/2003
4dr SUV 4WD

This suv is hands down the best.........all around. Drove from kentucky to California with 2 100 pd dogs, 2 kids, and a uhaul...would not have survived in any other vehicle. Love the captains chairs, tv, playstation, smoothride, complete power the whole way..felt like flying first class. The gas milege isnt the best but well worth it for all the bonus's this suv has. A++++ couldnt have chosen a classier suv

The ultimate big ride!

Thespecialist, 05/20/2003
4dr SUV 4WD

This is one of the most comfortable, family friendly SUV's around. This is the 4th Lincoln I have owned, so I may be biased! Awesome styling, a car- like ride, tons of power, and head- turning looks are all standard. I don't care too much about the gas mileage - hey, how many people buy big SUV's for the economy? You buy them because they do what you want them to do, and do it well. So if I get 14 MPG versus 20 for a generic mini-van, who cares? I will gladly pay the extra price. The prices for used Expeditions and Navigators are very reasonable, and they really are great values.

love my navigator

Norman Williams, 02/25/2016
4dr SUV

great value, lot of bang for your buck; only major cost I've experienced is having to replace rear air suspension bags and compressor total cost of parts appx. $500.00.

Luxury on Wheels

Peavley, 03/26/2002
4dr SUV 4WD

I had considered purchsing a 2002 Cadillac SUV, but after purchasing the Navigator from a Cadillac dealership I realized that the cost of a vehicle does not represent the comfort level received. Scott Haberman from LUND Cadillac made my buying experience memorable. The car rides like a luxury car. In my opinion it is better that the Cadillac.

12345...7