Used 2000 Lincoln Navigator SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Navigator for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

better than cadillac

little leo, 08/21/2006
4dr SUV 4WD

well this is a very beautful car its pretty good on mileage i went to palm springs and i only had to put gas twice!

I love my Nav

KRM, 05/13/2004
4dr SUV 4WD

This was a used vehicle and the dealership and Lincoln have been great to work with. I didn't realize it was such a status symbol. I bought it for the room and the ride.

fairbury

Fairbury, 06/19/2004
4dr SUV

Our Navigator has been very reliable for us. We have had few machanical problems with accessories only which have all been taken care of under warranty. No engine or drive train issues have been experienced.

My Navigator

CRAIG, 06/03/2007
4dr SUV 4WD

Awesome. Excellent outstanding preformance comfort for me my wife and four kids. The 4x4 is very impressive offroad. With 134,000 miles on it and only minor repairs I am thinking let's get another one. Our '88 landcruiser or '88 and '89 Jeep Cherokees got worse gas mileage, did not have all wheel drive, and had nowhere near the comfort performance, and style. Navigator is the ultimate SUV.

Love and Hate relationship

shleppy, 05/06/2003
4dr SUV 4WD

Love the look. However, have had many problems with it including a time it kicked in 4WD LOW while I was driving without me touching the control. What a jolt...thought someone rear-ended me. The engine was making a humming noise for a time. The speakers went on my "premium stereo". I was also disappointed to learn that the seemingly luxurious interior is no different from that of a Ford Expedition. On the upside, I have two kids and the roominess is very nice...this truck loves the highway. Also love the size...I sleep well knowing my kids are being driven around in this tank.

12345...7