Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used MKZ for Sale
Select your model:

5 out of 5 stars

You can't get any better...

Gary C., 11/23/2020
updated 11/28/2022
2020 Lincoln MKZ Reserve 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought a 2020 Lincoln MKZ 3.0 Turbo in August. This car has every bell and whistle you can imagine. It even has the reclining panoramic roof which makes the car like a convertible. The fit and finish of the car is excellent. The 3.0 V6 Turbo will blow your hair back with 350 HP. It also has the Revel Ultima stereo system which sounds amazing. The ultimate option is the massaging seats which massage you from every angle. I have owned Infinitis, Jaguars, and Acuras and this car by far beats them all! Major bang for your buck here! I get compliments on this car and the beautiful lines all the time! I consider myself and huge converted Lincoln fan here!

5 out of 5 stars

Get this car you sleeping on the MKZ

D.Fraser, 10/07/2020
2020 Lincoln MKZ Reserve 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

For the features and looks you cant go wrong for the price plus i got the panoramic sunroof the who top slides back not to many cars have that automatic parrell parking remote start great car wish it had more power though love my V8s but good on gas good car overall

3 out of 5 stars

Grandpa's Sleeper Supercar 3.0 Twin turbo 400 HP

Ace Detective Retired, 08/24/2022
2020 Lincoln MKZ Reserve 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I had a 17 MKZ that I foolishly traded and finally found a 2020 MKZ Reserve 3.0 AWD with low miles and all the toys. Just took it on a trip to the Jersey Shore and got 29.3 mpg at 70 mph on cruise. It's Infinite Black with the Black wheels and grille. I have had 3 Taurus SHO cars and this MKZ is like an upscale version. They are not cheap, the 3.0 engine alone is an added 4000 option, but they ride like a dream, handle like a Mini S, and do 0-60 in 5 seconds. The 3.0 is hard to find as most of the listings have the 2.0 four cylinder likely because of the extra 4K. Like I said, I am a Grandpa car guy who has had just about every great car since my beloved 67 427 Chevy 4 speed, but if you can grab one before before they are gone it will definitely blow your skirt up 😍😍 For some reason they don't list the 3.0 but that's my baby.