Used 2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Consumer Reviews - 23 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Consumer Reviews

Hybrid 2.0L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic - (23 reviews )

Great Value for Price
By BRW

2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Bought it with 20K miles, off lease vehicle. Averaging 40mpg since purchased. Only issue was seat heater fan made noise when cold, was replaced under warranty. Vehicle rides great with electronic suspension. Has little more wind noise than I would expect at B-pillar. Why would you drive some little electric or hybrid car when you can drive one of these and get 40mpg.

Loving my MKZ
By Heather Martinez

2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This car has everything I could ask for.

Great car!
By Dennis Minarczik

2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

First time buyer of a hybrid and we are totally satisfied with Lincoln. The car averages 37 miles per gal and the ride is very nice. The braking is fine and road handling is also nice. The panaramic sun roof gives an almost convertible feeling. Great idea and well the worth the wait to get it.

Very nice car
By Mike

2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Great ride. Super efficient on gas. All the great tech and comfort options you could ever need. Looks great too!

Good, Bad, And Ugly
By Phil

2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

The saving grace of my car was i got it "" second handed from the dealer with 495 miles on it thus extending my warranty to 100K miles.
Lets start with the good: Everyone that got in the car would go gaga over the interior, the lighting, and other various features. My car has every option. It parks itself but only on the right side, has a ridiculous backup camera, and a panoramic roof that is to die for. I'm not dying but it's very nice. The gas mileage is great and i average over 40MPG during the spring and fall and 38ish in the summer and winter when running A/C or heat. The comfort level is unmatched.
The bad: Never buy new or else the depreciation will make you cry unless it's an SUV or a Lexus. 3 years ago i paid 38 before taxes and such and now dealers will barely give me 20,000. Interior moldings came detached on a couple of occasions and my bumper to bumper warranty came in handy every time. My regular battery died within weeks of buying the car and was replaced, there is an under car cover that ripped on two separate occasions and dragged on the road. I had it removed. I'm on my third set of tires but i can't figure whose fault it is. The hybrid is very light so tire spin happens with ease as the weight over the wheels is drastically reduced. My navigation system reboots randomly and sometimes it takes ten minutes of driving before my route will set.
The Ugly: Recalls, I've had at least four. If I wasn't under the used car extended warranty my cost of ownership would be way higher than how low it is now.