Used 1996 Lincoln Mark VIII Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Mark VIII for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Lincoln sweet heart

Jeff, 01/16/2008

My 96 Lincoln stills feels a tight as the day I brought it home. With 90,000 miles it still drives, runs and looks like a new car. Never had any problems. My only complaint is the headlights are a bit dim.

Great Road Car

john Taylor, 03/15/2002

145K miles NO PROBLEMS. I drive 200 mi and back to Washington, DC every week. Haven't had a lick of trouble. Orig tired lasted 105K. Breaks at 96K. Orig shocks and water pump. On the interstate I get 27-29 MPG depending on AC usage and traffic. All in all the best car I've ever owned.

just havin fun

dthomp, 07/04/2002

I have had this car for 4 months now, this car is excellent on the highway. I learn something new everyday about this car. It looks good, and drives good. Even for this to be a older car, it still have all the luxory features of a brand new car.

Great Car!!

Robert Young, 05/30/2002

This car has been great and is still fun to drive. The power is excellent and the car delivers it and still gets me 27.5 MPG on the freeway. The maintenance cost are high but I have rarely had problems. I have two complaints with the car: First, as with all Ford products I have had, the brakes suck. Second, the headlights on this car are weak but this was corrected with the Xeon headlights on the 97 model.

Fun and sporty

christians0987, 09/07/2003

I bought my Mark LSC as a second car for commuting (talked my wife into it) and since than it's the only car I drive. I love the HID headlight and all the features but most of all the power... and lot's of it. After about 4 mo the only thing I had to change was the oil. The engine and the transmission are still very powerfull although it has 125000 miles on it. The car has all the features in working conditions. If you have a chance to buy do not hesitate it's worth it. I know mine was.