Used 2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV Consumer Reviews

Used RX 350 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Happy as can be!

Alex Kolesnikov, 03/14/2015
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I recently traded my 2008 BMW X5 in for this 2011 Lexus RX350. The main reason I got rid of the BMW was because of the horrible and I mean horrible reliability, and everyone knows if you wanted a reliable luxury car you choose a Lexus. We've had the car now for a couple days and the transition was much easier than expected. The Lexus has many more features than the old BMW and it's MUCH more comfortable, the ride is smooth, the interior is well appointed and the cabin is very quiet when driving. Very happy that we chose to buy the RX350, you won't regret it.

My 4th RX SUV

Paulie, 11/15/2010
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Lexus has done it again. This model(3rd generation) is the fastest yet. Has it's legendary smooth ride and I love the key less features. The bluetooth works well. So far my fuel mileage is not as good as my 2009, but I expect this to improve.There are other less expensive SUVs, but the feel of a Lexus can't be beat.

Smart key not very smart

pawilliams, 08/04/2011
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased the 2011 RX350 and I love it even after driving Mercedes sedans for the last 8 years the transition was easy. It's fun to drive, I like the space and it still has the feel of a luxury vehicle. The problem, my smart key is not very smart. You should be able to lock and unlock doors and start the car with just a touch or the hand or push of your finger. NOT!! My new RX350 has now been at the dealer for the same amount of time that it was physically in my possession. They keep saying, "the corporate office is working on a solution".

good daily commuter

YesSir9, 01/19/2019
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The Lexus RX is a good daily commuter. Its V6 engine can easily get you around town, and its spacious seats keep you comfortable on the way. It has a lower MSRP than many rivals, making it relatively affordable for an upscale vehicle.

10 years old and just had its first repair.

Matthew, 04/03/2017
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Only one repair ever needed since I bought this car new in 2011. Just regular maintenance, which I do follow per the Lexus handbook. Had the same story on my previous RX350. Unbeatable reliability. It's no BMW (I have owned a couple of those) but you feel firmly in control in any highway or city situation. I admit I am not a constant lane changer trying to beat everyone else on the freeway. Wife and I are older, and we appreciate the ease of getting in and out plus the advantage of sitting higher than much of the traffic. Very comfortable ride and satisfactory all around vehicle for normal driving. Plenty of power to zip past trucks when you need to. Son-in-law has one just like mine, someone pulled onto the highway right in front of him with traffic at 60mph. He swerved to avoid the idiot, got bounced back and forth between an oncoming pickup and another one behind him, rolled 4 times, all 11 airbags deployed and he crawled out of the sunroof with just a sore neck. His car was squashed front and back but the interior remained intact. Automatic fuel cutoff and doorlocks. That's pretty good safety.

12345...6