Used 2015 Lexus RC F Coupe Consumer Reviews - 9 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Lexus RC F Coupe Consumer Reviews

Base 5.0L V8 8-speed Automatic - (9 reviews )

A True Modern days 60s hot rod with a lot of style
By Wayne D

2015 Lexus RC F Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

Car is built exceptionally well,great gas mileage when you use cruise control. I actually reset the fuel meter on the highway and averaged about 32 miles a gallon at 70 miles an hour. I have replace the exhaust system with a SS JoeZ 2.5 inch for an increase of horsepower. Sounds great. getting in and out can be a little tight with the large doors. This car is not for everybody is it is designed for road racing with a low suspension it can be rough as it does not have a luxury car suspension. If you're looking for a luxury ride get a Lexus GS 350. If you want a modern-day hot rod that puts most cars to shame and something that most people will never see another one like it this is for you.

As good as the Porsches I have owned
By David G

2015 Lexus RC F Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

Lexus got it right it with this coupe. Almost 500 HPs and all the creature comforts one can dream about. The interior is spectacular with outstanding fit and finish. Plenty of cargo space. Cool style on the exterior. It is the perfect everyday drive. I get excited everytime I start it.

I love this car!
By Walker

2015 Lexus RC F Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

It was either a GTR or Lexus RC F. I choose the RC F and do not regret it one bit! I absolutely love this car! Amazing interior and exterior. Beautiful machine...

1 year of RC-F ownership - it's amazing!
By UltrasonicinCentennial

2015 Lexus RC F Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

I've owned my RC-F for about a year now and I've tracked it a few times and it's also my daily driver. First, daily driving impressions: When you start it up cold, it sounds like you would expect a muscle car V8 to sound. AMAZING. Not like "annoy your neighbors" loud, but just right. If this car does not put a smile on your face when you start it, you're already dead and can't possibly be reading this. As a daily driver, the car is stiff. If you drive on rough roads, it might get old. But I will say that I have grown to love the stiffness of it - and the seats are even more important than the suspension. The seats in this car are so amazing that even all day drives in the seat will leave you feeling great. They are truly a work of art - I would drive this car across the country without hesitation. In keeping with Lexus tradition, the car is exceptionally refined, with great fit/finish and excellent materials throughout. Track impressions and spirited mountain road driving: A lot is made of this car's weight, but let me tell you: this car is exceptionally balanced and it is absolutely track ready. I've got 3 separate track days under my belt, some of which in mid 80 degree weather - the car never gets too hot, the brakes never die on you and you simply drive it home when you're done. This car will hang with all but the fastest of sports cars. On twisty mountain roads, you simply can't approach the car's limits. Braking, shifting, steering feel are all excellent; plus you get the amazing (and now, RARE) sound of a naturally aspirated 5.0 V8 roaring when you press the skinny pedal. If you can find another naturally aspirated V8 GT luxury coupe, buy it! Just kidding, you won't, because there are literally no other choices. This car is special . - Last, and this bears mentioning, this car will GET ATTENTION. If you spend $150k on a Porsche 911, no one will look twice at you. If you spend $100k plus on a Tesla, people will casually comment on your nice car. But if you pull up in a Lexus RC-F, jaws hit the floor and everyone wants to talk to you about it. This car is the real deal.

Forget the M4 and C63!
By Lexura

2015 Lexus RC F Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

V8 power, luxurious modern interior, comfortable ride, eye catching exterior and sounds muscular, can you ask for more? I have owned this car for almost a month now and I can say I made the right decision buying those over the M4 and the C63. I probably saved 10K while getting 9/10 of what the other cars has to offer. If you track your car, get the performance package which will reward you with a torque vectoring differential and carbon parts. I do not track my cars so, I went with a base package loaded to the gills. I came from a 2015 Audi S5 which was an excellent car but it did not really induce the smile I get from the beastly V8 in the F.