Used 2016 Lexus NX 200t Consumer Reviews - 39 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Lexus NX 200t Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific NX 200t model:

Pride & Joy
By Don Zien

2016 Lexus NX 200t F SPORT 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I am approaching 2 years on my NX F Sport lease. Every time I walk up to it I enjoy the gleaming silver lining paint and alloy wheels and the contrast with the red trimmed seats. As cars continue to get larger, it is the perfect size for me a lot like the original RX 300s I had. Today the RX is gigantic and there is a new even longer one coming out. I enjoy just about all aspects of the NX but there are some things that should be mentioned: 1. The safety technology is just now being included in the 2018 F Sport model such as lane departure and active cruise and braking. To put it in perspective, there are Toyota models including the Corolla that had this before the NX F Sport. 2. Until the 2018 model you couldn't get ventilated seats on the F Sport--only heated seats. 3. It seems Lexus is committed to the touch pad idea. They made it larger on the 2018 and I believe they are even incorporating it on their new flagship LS model that's coming out. Who decided this is the best tool for safe driving and use selection in the car? That should be interesting for the older LS' demographic to try and learn. 4. I am not a big fan of the 4 cylinder engine or its drone. It doesn't get good mileage and requires premium fuel. It seems to me there are a number of 4 cylinder turbos like from Korea that don't require premium fuel. I am a reasonable driver and rarely get above 24 miles per gallon. Even on the highway. 5. Regarding the heated steering wheel, it should be the whole wheel not just the 9 & 3 positions. The switch for the wheel is not logically located way down low to the left. It should be on the steering wheel. And you have to reactivate it every time you start the car. 6. No one uses the SOS button up above. Lexus just wants you to subscribe. Put the sunglass holder back up there. All that said I love the car and would get another one--maybe the hybrid next time. It's something different, fun, unique and cool.

Look at a RAV4 or CPO RX350
By AlabamaAnchor

2016 Lexus NX 200t 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The NX200t is a fine vehicle...but I don't think you quite get optimal bang for bucks. Make no mistake, this isn't as posh as the RX...not by a long shot. A few exposed bolts in the lower console, cheap looking trim, and an extremely complex nav system are a few drawbacks. Cargo space is so-so. My advice? Either buy a loaded out RAV4 (they share the same platform) or get a two year old RX350. I kept mine 16 months and traded for a GS350 (and took a bloodbath) but the GS feels like a luxury car.

70 year old Grandma loves this car!
By Kathleen

2016 Lexus NX 200t 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

We traded our 2010 RX450H for this 2016 NX200t. I couldnʻt be happier! The size is perfect for us. Being 11" shorter in length makes our garage storage more accessable. I love the color (red) with the camel interior. Also, all the technology is easy to set up by following the manual. The ride is ʻcusheyʻ and I love how it hugs the road. Canʻt wait to take it on a road trip. We have taken several long trips since purchase and I am still in Love.

Sporty luxury
By Lynn Mitchell

2016 Lexus NX 200t F SPORT 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is a dream to drive. Responsive, sporty, fun, luxurious.

Sporty ride
By Kim Farley

2016 Lexus NX 200t 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Still love the car. Not quite used to the smallness of this vehicle since we bought several RX models over the years before buying this one. We love the technology and safety warning devices and find the vehicle very comfortable. We took a 3,000 mile road trip in this car and found it to be a wonderful ride.