Used 2010 Lexus GX 460 SUV Consumer Reviews - 35 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific GX 460 model:

Great vehicle!
By Keith Pogarch

2010 Lexus GX 460 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I drive 2000-3000 miles a month. I wanted a comfortable, reliable vehicle that I can depend on. For only having this vehicle for 3 weeks, I think I made the correct decision. Time will tell.

Joanne
By Joanne Harris-Monroe

2010 Lexus GX 460 SUV Premium 4dr SUV 4WD (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Loving my truck

Premium
By Michael Park

2011 GX460 - Amazingly Inferior Sound System
By samga2011

2010 Lexus GX 460 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I listen to music occasionally, but do have a taste to distinguish between something that just makes sound vs something that sounds good.

We just bought a new 2011 GX460, and unfortunately did not test the audio system using a standard quality recorded song before buying like my iPod or standard audio CD.

Both my old sub 40k cars had fantastic music system compared to this. For the price we pay for this car, its amazing Lexus manages to get away with providing a third grade audio system. The sytem sounds horribly hollow or bassy at best, no matter how much you adjust the treble/mid/bass controls.

I have complained to the dealer and they said they will give it a shot. Stay Tuned...

Internal look and feel is fairly good compared to other luxury brands.

- Basic audio system is pathetic when you spend 60k on this. - Feels Underpowered on the road especially when you start driving normally.

Avoid this truck
By Carsick

2010 Lexus GX 460 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Tested BMW x5, MDX, BM350 and RX350 and GX460 on local road, loved RX350 but went with Gx460 with regret not testing it on highway. Thought we will get roomier and more conformable ride than rx350 but got sea sick the first 50 miles driving it. This truck ride very bumpy and shakes on high way, it made us sick and dizzy (never had this problem). Be care if you have kids. Gas mileage is very poor not an ideal day to day car for the family, avoid it if you can. Traded in for a 2011 RX350 later and much happier now.

Third row seat, NAV and 4x4 drive

Make the ride better and more enjoyable