Used 2008 Lexus GS 350 Consumer Reviews - 39 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific GS 350 model:

Eight years of pleasure.
By Jack Zacks

2008 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I owned my 2008 Lexus GS350 for eight wonderful years of driving. There were no repairs other than tires, brakes and normal maintenance. This was my second GS and by far the best car I have owned in 50 years of driving.

GSLexusLux
By GBW

Best car ever.

Best sports sedan for the money
By vl1505

2008 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Being a mechanic and car enthusiast, I've driven hundreds if not thousands of cars. The only vehicle on the road that's overall better than 350 is 450h. 350 has plenty of power, it's comfortable, roomy, interior materials are very high quality and are well-assembled. Navi, cam, BT are superb. Ride quality is smooth, no cabin noise.. I could talk about GS's styling and performance all day, but it won't convince most potential buyers to lean toward purchasing this beautiful piece of machinery. Even under warranty you have to change oil, filters and brakes. Call Lexus dealer and you'll be pleasantly surprised that GS parts cost about same as Corolla. And I don't recommend buying a warranty

Interior, wheels, electronics, ride quality

not made like the older ls400
By lz4004

2008 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Overall, it`s a great car although engine noise and squeaky brakes in the winter months. I still drive my 1990 ls400 i bought new as well.

Lots of power!

Brake pads and rotors replaced under warranty but still squeel.

Nice commuter car
By v

2008 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I replaced my BMW 7 for this car because it basically a Toyota with an L. I have had it for little over a year. Never had any issues with it. Right now with about 35,000 on it, it has never been in the shop. It does not compare to a BMW or BENZ, I have owned both. I got sick of the HIGH repair costs on the Beamer that drove me to this car. It is a very well made car with tons of cool tech stuff that I'm too busy to learn about. CONs: If you are used to BMW or BENZ this car has a lot more road noise. I ended up just living with it because it's super reliable and actually we traded my wife's M-roadster for a Lexus 400 and love that car too.

Nice NAV and gadgets. VERY NICE LOOK.

Road Noise is too much for this type/class of car.