Used 2008 Lexus GS 350 Consumer Reviews

Used GS 350 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Eight years of pleasure.

Jack Zacks, 04/04/2018
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I owned my 2008 Lexus GS350 for eight wonderful years of driving. There were no repairs other than tires, brakes and normal maintenance. This was my second GS and by far the best car I have owned in 50 years of driving.

Fast and Beautiful

Philip, 03/04/2009
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I previously owned an 06 and the 08 takes care of the few things that the 06 lacked, such as the horse power! This car runs great, accelerates quickly and can stop on a dime. I have never had a better car. I love the nav and the music systems--they are the best. Definitely the best car for the money!!

Great car - it will surprise you

FreddyK, 09/06/2010
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this car in October 2009. Mileage is better than expected. 5 road trips with my worst mileage 26.8 best 28.2. Just put new Michelin Pilots on last week to replace the Dunlop Sport tires. Night and day difference.

Great Car!

Ken, 03/26/2008
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second lexus moving up from the ES. I test drove the Audi and while it was definitely more sporty, I ultimately came back to the GS. The interior is roomy and packed with features. The GS does not have the tight suspension the A6 has, but it corners well, and has great pickup. As with my previous lexus, the build quality is excellent, and the car is just a blast to drive.

The Right Choice

Family Guy, 05/06/2008
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I debated between purchasing the GS350 and Infiniti M35, and I ended up choosing this vehicle. Without a doubt, I made the right choice. The M35 may be sportier and offer more options technologically, but the Lexus level of refinement is night and day. I enjoy the clean look of the hidden buttons on the center console-no looking down while driving to try to figure out which one of the fifty buttons to press. I noticed difference in sound quality between the ML and stock audio system. The range and sound quality is much more crisp and distinguished with the ML. A great car all around.

12345...8