Used 2007 Lexus GS 350 Consumer Reviews - 91 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Lexus GS 350 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GS 350 model:

11 years and going strong
By Jory

2007 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Original owner of a 2007 GS350 and the car has been relatively trouble free. Only repair made (during warranty) was the HVAC was not working for the rear passengers. It turned out a directional piece for the rear came loose and blocked airflow. Fixes within one day. Otherwise, car has been maintenance free (I change the fluids as described in the manual with the exception of changing the oil/filter every 3,500 miles). Leather seats have held up very well (no tears or sign of excessive wear). As I generally change cars every 8-10 years, this was is doing fine and will hold on to it for at least another year or two.

love this car
By Ronnie jones

2007 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Mines is a 2007 GS 350 With 220,000 miles on it and it still run like it did when I first got it. Only repairs I did was the normal...

Great performing, asthetically pleasing!
By EJG

2007 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased this car used with 45K on it for my wife, who has a 20K mile per year commute for work. She had never owned a luxury sedan and was apprehensive. Now I cannot get her out if it and into her new CR-V. The good: It's a strong performer, has lots of nice features and is very sharp looking. Except for it konking out with a bad alternator, it has been dead reliable. We have had very few problems with the car with 65,000 miles of rather hard use. Some issues: I have had to repair the exhaust system for pinhole leaks three times. The car is very hard on tires being AWD and a set of good tires only last about 20-30K miles until they have so much edge wear. They car does consume oil, I have to top it off every 1000 miles. It is also hard to get our toddler in and out of her child seat with a low roofline and the result is that the headliner has worn. Overall though I have been very pleased with the car. Repairs are few and far between and it can be serviced somewhere affordable, like at a Toyota dealer or any good mechanic unlike a BMW, Audi or Mercedes. I would buy another Lexus and a heartbeat.

Awesome GS! my favorite car!
By Joan Tiearney

2007 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Get one you'll love it, especially you ladies!

Research thoroughly before purchasing
By DRRob14

2007 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I enjoyed driving this vehicle and listening to a sound system that was second to none. However, I experienced several costly, nagging issues. I dealt with the squeaky brakes and cracking sound on dashboard as other consumers mentioned, but other issues such as AC Evap Port clogging which leaked water onto the interior floorboards ($1000 to fix clog and dry carpet), ignition switch that caused the car to restart when attempting to turn the car off (Lexus never determined the appropriate repair) and the peeling of the drip mold (quoted as a $1200 repair). I view this as poor craftsmanship. Had I seen a review like this prior to purchasing, I would have purchased another vehicle. I got rid of mine this year after owning it for a year. 2007 with 95K miles. Smh