Used 1996 Lexus ES 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used ES 300 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Reliability is out of this world

adam2009m, 12/06/2013
4dr Sedan

Everyone thought I was stupid when I decided to drive this car from Chicago to Miami when it had 328K miles on it. I had 0 incidents during my round trip of over 3500 miles. Enough said, the best car ever built in my opinion.. I have more confidence in this car than driving a brand new car from any manufacturer. I change my oil every 5000 miles and it has a minor oil leak which I decided isn't worth fixing. I just top it off and it has been like that for couple years now. I bought this car used with 254k for 1700. I have already put 100k on it lol. I definitely got my money's worth.

Can't find anything wrong!

horstm3, 05/29/2002
4dr Sedan

I have about 90000 miles and the only thing this car has needed is one battery and a set of tires, besides oil and filter changes. No brakes even!

My Second Car

Drew P., 08/09/2004
4dr Sedan

I've had this car for a little over a year now, and haven't had any major problems, but being a college student it's starting to become hard to keep up with the $100 repairs. I had to change the cv boots, o2 sensors, rear shocks, and the CD changer quit working. It is a great car though, but I'm going to try another Lexus model after this.

the best car I have ever owned

Luvmylexus, 01/15/2005
4dr Sedan

I bought this car used in oct of 2004-- I have had the timing belt done and there was an oil leak in the engine which I had repaired---and a cv boot- the past owner never did any up keep-- oil was filthy etc---but now I couldn't be happier--I drive many miles and in fact have already put 14,000 on this car in three months. I t goes great in the snow too. The acceleration is awesome and I am thrilled to own this car. I will never ever own anything but a Lexus again in my life. I am 59 and have owned a lot of cars. The only one I loved this much was my 1969 GTO. Oh I hate the cup holder <smile> but minor detail.

Baby LS400

L.Redden, 10/25/2002
4dr Sedan

This car is FLAWLESS, my father owned the car before me and he works for Toyota corporate. When I purchased the car from him it had a little over 200k on it. It now has 272k on it and it drive like new. Sill gets looks , compliments. It looks alot newer than it is. Build quality is FIRST RATE. Resale value is also very good. The only problem ive had with it was a valve cover gasket leak which was fixed. I have only had Honda/Acura products before which are great cars also, now Im adding Toyota/Lexus to the list.

12345...8