Used 2000 Kia Sephia Sedan Consumer Reviews - 70 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Kia Sephia Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sephia model:

Mia the Kia Sephia
By Marti Espy

2000 Kia Sephia Sedan 4dr Sedan

Well I would say its well worth it. I have 246000 miles and shes still going strong. Only minor repairs and great on gas mileage.

Nothing lasts forever..! =(
By loves2drive1

2000 Kia Sephia Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought this car last year from a woman on Craigslist who she was sad to sell it, and I quickly found out why! I paid less than $400 for it with 180k. I did not have to do any major work at all! I do a lot of back & forth driving & this car was perfect for me & my child.Great gas milege,the car was very well cared for before I got it&I kept up w reg maintenece.Only issue I had was rear defrost didnt always work. AC needed charging.The cup holder design is terrible,as others have posted.Today,it has 201,982 mls & will be heading to the scrap yrd,sadly it has a minor crack in head & w this many mls,I am getting something else,but am sad to see it go!I def say YES to Kia, we had a great run!

5 speed, comfortable seats, 4 doors, lots of trunk room

cup holders, fix defrost design

KIA Sephia-Pretty good
By cody92

2000 Kia Sephia Sedan 4dr Sedan

I had one of these for driving to school and work. It wasnt real fancy, but thats fine because if I wanted luxury I wouldve bought a cadillac or something of that nature. The KIA Sephia is a simple commuter car, nothing more or less. Its got a basic 4cyl and doesnt have a whole lot of horse power but it'll get you where youre going. My Sephia was undyingly reliable and never put me in a pinch after all the abuse it took from me learning how to drive manual on it and generally just driving the thing like I stole it. I reccomend the KIA as a first car or for anyone who needs a commuter thats reliable and gets good MPG.

good mpg, reliable

2000 sephia 5speed
By anniek1

2000 Kia Sephia Sedan 4dr Sedan

I purchased my sephia used in 2005 with 86k, it is now at 195,000 and i have loved it. i had a timing change about 2 years ago at 135k and a new starter, alternator which was expected b/c the car is 10 years old. And i'm lucky these are the only problems b/c i don't get the oil changed like I should. I have had 2 tune-ups so i'm averaging about once every two years for a tune up. I like this car it was cheap and convient and i'm a single parent of two so it helps. i have driven this car all over at least 300 miles round trip at the most. I am having a lot of problems with the ac belt squealing thats my only negative problem with the car.

good gas saver i will be purchasing an 04' galant, but will be keeping my precious kia

this car awful
By katie

2000 Kia Sephia Sedan 4dr Sedan

This car is horrible. My dad drives an SUV and get more gas mileage than mine does. I have had to replace everything on this car. I would not recommend it to anyone. The cup holders only hold cans and half the time they end up spilling.

i do like the factory stereo in it it's very good the truck has a lot of room and you can get to the trunk from the back seat

gas mileage, the cup holders, the whole motor