Used 2003 Kia Optima SE V6 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A) Consumer Reviews

4.88 out of 5 stars

2003 Kia Optima SE V6

jeff420m, 07/23/2003
SE V6 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Drives great. You get a lot of car for your money with this car. The warranty and roadside assistance make it even great, Honda and Toyota don't even come close.

5 out of 5 stars

I love my Kia Optima

Kristie, 06/20/2006
SE V6 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

The Kia Optima has been the best car I have ever had. It drives really nice and it is a comfortable car. Very sporty looking.

3.38 out of 5 stars

You Get What You Pay For

James, 07/19/2008
SE V6 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

We purchased this car used and we know why the original owner sold it. Although the car drives great, the car has had many electrical problems and the transmission started slipping just after we bought it. Each time we put it in the shop it takes two days to get it back. Electrical problems include headlights, remote entry, radio, and battery draining down if not driven daily. Also, we have had the emissions worked on several times. The steering growls like it is out of fluid but it isn't and the dealer can't find the problem. We like the way it drives but with all the electrical problems, would like to get rid of it. We paid way too much for it, no resale!

4.75 out of 5 stars

Just bought my Optima

Bubba and Buster, 09/23/2003
SE V6 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Have been looking for two months at other makes (Ford, Hyundai, Honda, Mitsubishi). I was getting frustrated because the other makes with the features I wanted were TOO expensive. I hadn't even thought to look at KIA. We were passing by the KIA dealership and decided to stop by to browse. WOW..I found just the car with all the features I wanted and a price I could afford. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a well equipted car at a reasonable price to check out the KIA, and the warranty can't be beat.

5 out of 5 stars

the meaning of the word value

bradwallace, 04/06/2004
SE V6 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

The KIA Optima is a fantasticly designed car, the beautiful lines of the vehicle complimented by the reliability of the hyundai sonota frame guarantees the ride of this vehicle to be second to none in its class. Affordability and options all come together with power leather seats as options and an infinity sound system. the front and passenger airbags as well as side airbags keep you feeling safe. sunroof, available v6 or 4cyl. depending on how fast you want to go!