2021 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $189
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons
1 out of 5 stars

2021 Jeep Wrangler High Altitude with under 4K mi

Allan H, 05/24/2021
Unlimited Sahara Altitude 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Purchased this Jeep 12/31/2020 have less than 4000 miles since new. approx 5 weeks ago, the one touch Sky top would not close (3rd time to use) Took the unit in for repair it has now been in service for 5 weeks, still not fixed. I escalated to customer care 4 weeks ago. Last week I requested the unit be re-purchased as a lemon, since I no longer have any faith in the Jeep nor the ability for Chrysler to fix issues that may arise.

2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4X4

Michael T, 01/12/2021
Unlimited High Altitude 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

This is my dream vehicle and a retirement gift to myself. I'm 6'02" and I have plenty of room for my legs and knees. It has plenty of options to upgrade and the best part of this vehicle is the engine; 2.0L I4 DOHC Turbo Engine with Start Stop - this feature can be manually shut off if you don't care for it. Unless you're going to be hauling a very heavy load or doing serious off-roading, you should buy the 6 cylinder engine. The engine's HP/Torque ratio compared to the 6 cylinders are very close. I purchased this Jeep without any running boards b/c I can save a few bucks by purchasing an after-market kit. It comes with a Jeep toolkit, extra wheel locks, and a rear backup camera cover in order to protect it while you're driving off-road in gravel from any debris that may damage the lens. It has plenty of power and the all-wheel disc brakes work fantastic. I will have this vehicle for the rest of my life...

5 out of 5 stars

Most Fun I've Ever Had in a Car!

Lisa P., 09/21/2020
Unlimited High Altitude 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

This is not the Wrangler I had 20 years ago that's for sure! Jeep has re-imagined the ride making it a lot smoother and much more efficient while keeping the same Jeep Wrangler design, style, and make that I loved so much then and even more now!

ad labelAd
Build Your Wrangler
At a Glance:
  • 10 Colors
  • 13 Trims
  • $28,900starting MSRP

Doesn't Drive Straight

Disappointed Customer, 08/26/2021
Unlimited Sahara Altitude 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

It was a fun vehicle to drive, until it wasn't. I have owned 2 prior 2 door Wranglers previously. Purchased this one to order, and I received it in September 2020. Now only has 5k miles. It has not been driven off road, just on normal roads. Now all of a sudden, it needs constant correction, to drive STRAIGHT! Yes it was taken to the dealer twice, and the alignment checked, and other tweaks done, to which they didn't believe they fixed the problem. So we brought in Jeep Cares, the hope that they would care about their actual Customer. Especially a customer who has owned multiple Jeep, Dodge, and Chrysler products over the years! So far we are back at the same dealer, who doesn't know what to do with it. Or knows exactly what is wrong, and it has sat on the lot for a week. So we talked to our Jeep Cares Rep, who called the dealer, whose response was to drive it to the other side of the parking lot to sit. So far our confidence has dropped in Jeep. If you want a Wrangler maybe you will get lucky, if you end up with one with a problem good luck!

Worth the Wait

JBC, 04/25/2021
Unlimited Sport S 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

When the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (4-door version) was released in 2007 I knew it was in my future. Extended wheel base for smoother on-road travel and extra cargo/human capacity moved if from a fun thing to have to something more practical for every day use. Watching the Wrangler Unlimited evolve over the past 15 years only underscored what I already knew: it was the ultimate go anywhere, do anything vehicle. True: you're trading some other things for the security of knowing this guy will get you down any road and back again safely. But as the Wrangler evolves the gap between what you're giving up and what you're getting shrinks, making it a solid choice for your all around car. Assuming, of course - you want a Jeep. And the improvements made to the Wrangler JL from the previous JK series (2007 up until 2018) are nothing short of jaw dropping. The JL is equipped with all the modern tech you expect in a contemporary car: countless safety features, backup camera, easy smart phone pairing, keyless entry, etc. The tech in the modern JL Wrangler is on par with most vehicles. What it adds to the equation though is its unique spin on how the whole package comes together. The Wrangler is a more solid a vehicle than many others on the road. It is built with a predisposition for sturdy dependability. It is not a light weight, slippery, injection-molded plastic car designed to last until your loan is paid off, then move on to the next one. It is designed to be safe, dependable, viable for many years. If you're looking for an ultimate vehicle that will literally take you any place you can think of - and bring you home safely - there's no need to look beyond the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.

12345...7