Used 2013 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews - 41 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:

IT is not a CJ7 !
By jeff

2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

it is to cityfide,to confing to much plastik,it is not as roomy as the CJ5 OR CJ7

Terrible product
By Sam Shamel

2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my 2013 with 35600 miles on it for 45000. From the dealership. Even bought the highest warranty available for it. I thought it would be a wonderful time, but I was wrong. First off, my left front wheel speed sensor broke. Dealership refused to fix it, claiming I had no warranty. I had to call Mopar and stay on hold for over 45 minutes before anyone talked to me. And they weren't much help. After much debate they finally recognized that I did indeed have one. After a bunch of arguing the dealership admitted I had a warranty and still said I had to pay $500 for the insurance to even kick in. Horrible fuel milage and a terrible tendancy to fish tail in rain. The 4x4 is a joke. I got stuck in my backyard where I used to park it. Had to have my wife pull me out. Speaking of which, her 1.6 cylinder is faster than my V6. Terrible performance, terrible off road, terrible reliability, terrible service. Just a horrible, disgrace of a product. Only got 23000 on my resale value. DO NOT BUY THIS ABOMINATION!!

Rubi lives up to expectations
By John Cofer

2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Fun car to own and drive. Quite versatile and handles great in rain, snow and muddy weather. Does drift in heavy winds. Love the leather interior and hood design on this 10th Anniversary Edition. Warranty has been good, but have only needed minimal warranty work. Dealerships have been very helpful and responsive in servicing. Most software updates have been accomplished in r3gular oil change visits to dealerships.

Piece of junk
By Melanie goulds

2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

That this is the worst car I have ever owned. There r many times I've wished it would catch on fire or someone would hit it and total it. I will never by u another Chrysler product. If they were the only car make to buy from I would walk. Stupid <span id="docs-internal-guid-e1940fdb-6b09-def4-25f6-6b780a3cacd2"><span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri; background-color: transparent; font-variant-numeric: normal; font-variant-east-asian: normal; vertical-align: baseline;">non-permissible content removed</span></span>

Buy one and never want another type of car again.
By Stephen Bobeck

2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Well it’s a Jeep. I find the ride excellent for myself knowing this vehicle. The seats are great and provide comfort for me I travel up to 20 hours in one day and have no issues at all remaining comfortable. The fuel economy is good for the car and engine size I averaged 20 mpg. The stick stereo is adequate with the noise level on the highway and with the top down. I have NEVER had a mechanical issue with this vehicle. Standard maintenance is key to having it run like new even after 100k. I will be buying another one. This vehicle is well worth the money spent just for the enjoyment of being topless. Recommend a hard top for better noise just make sure you have a lift to help ya get it up and off if you are single like myself.