Used 2010 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews - 66 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:

Best Vehicle Ever
By Greg B

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I love my Wrangler, I smile every time I get into it. The looks and image of the Wrangler fits me to a tee, adventurous, go anywhere, freedom, and utility. After almost 100,000 miles, other than scheduled maintenance and the airbag clockspring recall, it has been trouble free. I'm still smiling after 7+ years and counting. I love the sunrider roof feature, where I can easily flip-back the front part of the soft top roof and get a great open air feel with excellent up angle visibility that most sunroofs can't provide. Of course maneuverability is fantastic for easy parking or u-turns in the city and making tight turns on the trails. It's also great have to higher ground clearance for confident city or off road driving. Even though my Wrangler can last me at least another 7 years, I'll be looking carefully at the next generation Wrangler for possible acquisition.

Dream come true
By Brenda Whitt

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

this is a great vehicle! I had always wanted a jeep and when I got it, I was very pleasantly suprised to find that it was better than I could have ever expected! Ride and drive beautifuly. Sound system is great and love the cd changer! Gas mileage is better than advertised!

Durable and affordable
By Steve

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Know before you ever ride in a jeep or consider buying one that it is not like a car or 4X4 pickup. My 2010 2door Wrangler Islander is bouncy and has a high center of gravity so you will feel the road and g forces in turns more so than in afore mentioned vehicle types. And mine is a 6-speed manual so you have to actually perform the gearing changes via the shift lever and clutch pedal. It is easy to see out of and the steering is quick and precise. Mine is completely stock and I love sitting higher above other vehicles in it. No more scraping the front bumper on steep transition parking lots or driveways. Easy to access most things under the hood and I run Firestone Destination A/T tires in stock size which have an off road tread pattern and are not louder than street tires. My mileage is between 19-21.5 mpg city/highway.

Rock Stumper
By Velazquez

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Just remember, it is an Off Road vehicle, specially the "Trail rated" model. Comfort is Not an option.
It helps the fact that 6 speed manuals helps a lot on top speed and gas mileage. Have Fun!

lack of power
By Robert goff

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

If you have any aftermarket parts like 95% of the jeeps out there such as bumpers, fenders , skid plates , winch etc. Your jk will significantly heavier than stock . The 3.8L v6 is a slow toad of a motor for a stock jk let alone a 6k pound vehicle making 200hp & low torque #s they should just make it come with a hemi like every other jeep model or at least a supercharged v6 option I have headers, exhaust, programmer, gearing, intake and my jeep is very slow getting up to speed the only way to get any power is to rev it to the moon which kills your mpg!