Skip to main content
$58,995

Save as much as $380
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
1 out of 5 stars

DO NOT BUY

Btetzlaff, 06/23/2022
Series II 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)

This 1st generation truck is fraught with SAFETY problems in addition to convenience problems. I bought my 2022 wagoneer 6 months ago. It has 12 pages of work history and has been in the shop 30 days with no end in site of issues to be corrected—- the most concerning vehicle fails to start, steering locks up and vehicle gets stuck in 4 wheel drive. This doesn’t even start to address the heated and cooling seat issues, the infotainment system repeated resets, the preset resets and the windshield replacement. Steer clear if your lemoneer will let your steer….

Nimble Beast

Frequent Traveler, 04/24/2022
Series II 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)

Had the Wagoneer Series II as a rental for 2 weeks and used it for quite a few tasks. Took a 2000 mile round trip with some city driving involved and will list some strengths and weaknesses below: (PROS) - Nimble handling and corners well - Good vision (unlike some other full size SUVs with large B and C pillars) - Lots of standard features including heated/ventilated front seats - Decent gas mileage (21HWY and 16.5 Mixed driving) (you might get better as we had a load of gear that weighed 1500lbs) - Variable Cylinder Management helps with the mileage for sure - Plenty of torque to get this vehicle moving. You won't be off to the races, but it is more than sufficient. - Good sound system for essentially the base model - Refined dash design - Lift in height for cargo is great (CONS) - Electronic control systems (which affect almost everything else in the items below) > CarPlay randomly disconnects and won't recognize any phone either via WiFi or cable (This is a known issue in Wagoneer forums) > Auto engine restart only seems to work sometimes - Lane monitoring system is overly touchy. I have this feature in 2 vehicles that I own and never have an issue in either of those. - Some body roll with cornering. I really think the Nexen tires are garbage and this issue might disappear with better rubber. Perhaps Michelin LTX or Premier LTX. After all, the tires are the only item that makes contact with the ground. Never go cheap on this item. - Seats might be a bit narrow for the vehicle size/class. It is not an issue for me as they were just the right size for my 5'10' 185lb body, but if you're much larger you might have an issue with the seat width. My 6'5" work partner did have an issue. - Some wind noise at highway speeds from side windows. Not much but could be improved. A sealed window design at the top of the window would solve this. - Like most modern vehicles, the instrument menu panels need to be learned. Jeep's is no more complex than any others, although some might see it as a complicated system. With the exception of the electronic management, this is a great choice for a full size SUV and if you're in the market you should give it a test.

3 out of 5 stars

Do NOT Buy a 2022 Wagoneer

Unhappywagoneerowner, 05/06/2022
Series III 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)

I should have known when the battery was dead when I wanted to test drive it that I should walk away. I bought it and 2 days later wouldn't drive and was towed back to the dealership. Their promises for special customer service are all lies. I can't even get my Wagoneer case manager to call me back after 3 weeks since opening my case. Many other computer and windshield and mirror distortion problems have continued from there. One minute something eorks, the next minute it is broken and this happens every day. Now after reading all the complaints online and talking to mechanics in numerous dealerships, its a serious wide spread problem with these cars. About to go in the shop for the 2nd time in less than a month. Don't waste your money. Buy a Ford Expedition or Lincoln Navigator.

1 out of 5 stars

ZERO for reliability! Worst Car Experience EVER!

Disappointed Grand Lemoneer , 07/13/2022
Series III 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)

Brakes, electrical black out, 2nd row seat recall for not latching, odometer flashing on and off, electronic side steps going crazy (4th recall), belt had to be replaced after they couldn’t find the problem on service prior, brakes 2 more times, airbag (recall #3) fixed then put to test by dealership that wrecked my car while in service for 5th time. Air bag did NOT deploy with head on collision. Been without my car longer than I have actually gotten to drive it. It has been wrecked and in shop for 7 weeks tomorrow depreciating even more with the new 2023 models coming out, not to mention my new wrecked car that will be registered on Car Fax for a wreck I was not even a part of. “Grand Wagoneer series 3 loaded”. Does not allow me to select my model of car on drop down menu.

Great overall!

Chris Schultz, 06/03/2022
Series III 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)

The Wagoneer has been great so far overall. Very smooth and plenty of power. My only qualm is the tech is a little quirky. Can’t get the main screen to pull what’s playing on the other screens while parked like you are supposed to able to do. Little let down so hopefully it can be rectified. That being said we won’t even be using that feature very often. Not sure if it’s a software issue or just a loose connection. The sound won’t follow through either. As far as handling and drivability it is excellent! Tons of room for our family of 5.

3 out of 5 stars