Used 2007 Jeep Patriot Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M) Consumer Reviews

5 out of 5 stars

Best transportation

thepatriot23, 10/09/2013
Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This SUV is beast! This is my 4th and favorite vehicle. I chose the older 2007 model because I like the rectangular shape of the interior better then the circular junk in the new models and it has that classic look. Mine came with leather seats, heated seats, aftermarket radio, sun/moon roof, nice rims, and dark tint. What more do you need? This car is just fun to drive. The ride quality is very smooth and can compensate for any crappy roads. Its nice to have that little extra clearance to go up a steep area which you cant do in a car without scratching the front end. Over all this car is just great and the best transportation to beat around in.

3 out of 5 stars

Loved it, but now I'm over it . . .

dl_in_ks, 10/20/2012
Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought it new because of the looks and the "lifetime" warrenty. It does get pretty decent gas mileage but that's about it. I had replaced only the battery and tires by the time it hit 98,000 miles - 90% of which were highway miles and 0% off road. Then the problems started happening, the whole front end had to be replaced and it's still making noises. The alternator went out, the sun roof is leaking, the CVT transmission scares me enough that at times I'm scared to pull out into traffic. It now has 109,000 miles on it. I just returned from a week long/2,600 mile trip - I was concerned about being able to make it back home! This is my first Jeep, this is my last Jeep!

Don't waste your money.

fossil_man, 03/17/2018
Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the 2007 Jeep Patriot Limited with around 42,000 miles on it for just under $16,000. Drove the car until 75,000 miles and the transmission failed. The gas mileage was not great and I was filling up quite often despite the mileage being superior to other Jeeps. Over the course of its lifespan I have had to replace battery, serpentine belt, pulleys, alternator, passenger side mirror, and one day I won the lottery with the transmission. The cost of repair was no less than $3,400! I will never waste money on Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge products again.

2 out of 5 stars
2 out of 5 stars

5 out of 5 stars

Love my Jeep!

Love my Jeep! , 06/04/2008
Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Patriot, no regrets! It has almost been a year (bought in July 07) and 17,000+ miles. Reasonably priced, great gas mileage, room for my dogs, & fun to drive were major factors in buying a new vehicle. I commute about 60 miles round trip to work doing both city and highway driving. Averaging 24-27 mpg (depending how much foot I put into it!). Not nervous about zipping in and out of traffic. We’ve taken it on several road trips, very comfortable & SIRIUS radio is great! Recommend to anyone looking for reliable, great gas mileage, roomy/comfortable, fun to drive, room to haul stuff (with the back seats down), & eye catching compact SUV that get compliments!

4.75 out of 5 stars

So glad I made this decision

LoveMyJeep2422, 08/05/2008
Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I was debating on purchasing this Jeep after driving my Acura. I am so glad I made the change! This is my first SUV. I had done a lot of research and test driving comparable brands, but this one was by far the best. I have the Limited. The U-Connect phone is my favorite feature so nice to be able to drive safely. Yes the cup holders are in a awkward spot, but its not a big deal. I am getting 24-26 around city and 27 on highway MPG. I had been looking at a Pathfinder, but thank god I made the right choice.