Used 2002 Isuzu Rodeo Sport S V6 Hard Top 4WD 2dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A) Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Rodeo Sport for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Love the Rodeo Sport!

heidiincolorado, 04/27/2002
S V6 Hard Top 4WD 2dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

Very fun to drive! Compact yet roomy. Wish it had better gas mileage but that goes with the territory if you get a V6. Seats very comfortable. Lots of cup holders. Great value and tons of options with this car! My husband has a 1989 Isuzu Amigo with 175,000 miles and he loves his. I am very happy with this purchase and I got a fantastic deal! Isuzu will work with you.

Excellent except for gas mileage

Steve A, 01/16/2008
S V6 Hard Top 4WD 2dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 02 Rodeo Sport last Jan. to replace my '94 Jeep Cherokee Sport. What a difference in foul weather. With the Jeep, as soon as the snow fell it had to go into 4WD and didn't come out until spring. With the Isuzu I've only had to use 4WD twice and that was cause I was playing around. I do miss the manual tranny of the jeep but that's about it. Otherwise I've had a few minor issues. On the way to work one day the tranny started slipping and popping. Luckily it was only a small cracked gasket which puked out all the tranny fluid. $180 and back on the road. Otherwise just the driver's side window which likes to rock forward when closing.

Tough, but Cute!

Gagen, 06/25/2002
S V6 Hard Top 4WD 2dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

My Sport is only a week old...but I love it! Obviously, no problems yet, but I am counting on the 10/120 warranty if anything should go wrong.

GOOD AND CHEAP

ALAN CHARLES, 10/05/2002
S V6 Hard Top 4WD 2dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

I FOUND IT TO BE THE BEST VALUE FOR ME 25% OFF STICKER 0%FOR 6 YEARS NO FRONT MONEY

not bad

FRUITYPEBBLES, 01/03/2003
S V6 Hard Top 4WD 2dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

The rodeo sport is nice. In winter conditions and mud it is great to have 4WD. It looks nice and the stereo system is awesome. My dog actually loves to ride in it. He likes all the windows to look out. Plus the cargo area is big enough to haul his kennel. On long road trip it could be a little more comfortable. Need lumbar support.