Used 2003 Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Pros & Cons
- Hard- or soft-top option, youthful appeal, attractive design.
- Excessive engine noise, subpar suspension and handling, cramped interior, poor frontal offset crash test score.
Edmunds' Expert Review
A somewhat-charming specialty SUV let down by sloppy handling dynamics and an unrefined interior.
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Also consider these sponsored cars
Trending topics in reviews
- ride quality
- reliability & manufacturing quality
- handling & steering
- fuel efficiency
- maintenance & parts
- sound system
Most helpful consumer reviews
Is the Isuzu Rodeo Sport a good car?
Is the Isuzu Rodeo Sport reliable?
Is the 2003 Isuzu Rodeo Sport a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2003 Isuzu Rodeo Sport?
The least-expensive 2003 Isuzu Rodeo Sport is the 2003 Isuzu Rodeo Sport S Soft Top Rwd 2dr SUV (2.2L 4cyl 5M). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $13,999.
Other versions include:
- S V6 Hard Top 4WD 2dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $19,415
- S Hard Top Rwd 2dr SUV (2.2L 4cyl 4A) which starts at $15,999
- S V6 Hard Top Rwd 2dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $17,665
- S Soft Top Rwd 2dr SUV (2.2L 4cyl 5M) which starts at $13,999