Skip to main content

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:
What should I pay

Pros
Cons
4 out of 5 stars

Enjoying So Far!

Eric, 01/27/2022
SENSORY 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

Purchased a little over a month ago. Gorgeous looking car. Love the new interior. There are a couple of gripes that I do have though. One is with the infotainment system, Twice so far It’s frozen completely, both times the only way to resolved it was by forcing a reboot(Holding power button for 3-5 seconds). The other is the auto stop start is not as smooth as other cars I’ve driven. Very noticeable when the engine restart from a stop. I usually just turn that off when I hop in the car. As a Software Engineer myself, I understand the glitches with the infotainment system will most likely be resolved with an update. Once that is addressed. This car moves to 5 star territory for me. Would recommend.

5 out of 5 stars

Perfect car and matched the excellent reviews

JMitchell, 06/05/2022
PURE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

I am 6ft 1inch and was looking to upgrade to a more luxury type of Cross Over. My older kids are also my size and still travel with us at times. The QX-60 has so much room including head room and leg room in first and second rows. Along with the room there is a beautiful interior design and fantastic noise reduction. The screen for connects to my IPhone perfectly and allows us to use our Mobil apps including navigation features and blue tooth. The sounds system is great. The handling is great and the performance is what I expected although I did not purchase this car as a sports car and wanted more luxury with comfort on long trips. The exterior has an amazing design and I really gets the second looks from people who haven’t seen this new design yet. There are so many features I just can’t list them. By the way I purchased the lowest trim called the PURE. After some research I would probably have been better off purchasing the LUX but still very happy with the lower priced PURE. I am so happy I purchased the 2022 Infiniti QX-60

4 out of 5 stars

Crackling sound carplay + leather quality

Brand, 05/23/2022
PURE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

There is a thing in carplay: some tracks are played completely normal via blue tooth, but when you switch it to carplay you hear static (crackling) sound. Only while using carplay, radio is fine, Bluetooth is fine as well. Leather quality- I have a pure trim. And only 250 miles on my qx 60 2022. But the leather seems to be to soft…seems like it gonna crack very soon and I already have stretched spots on driver seat ( I am not a big 400 lb guy, I weight 180 lb). Do anyone sees the same issues? Or only my car has that?

Nothing but problems

Dana , 07/25/2022
SENSORY 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

I purchased this vehicle new. It was great the first month until it started swaying when I was on the freeway. They replaced the fuel pump. After that all the lights started coming on. I took it back to the dealership and this time they had to replace the engine harness. I get the car back and the car is swaying again. I took it back AGAIN and I was told the car is perfectly fine. Although the auto start/stop only works when the a/c is off. They said they put air in the tires and it is not swaying. Since getting it back this time, the car still sways when I am on the freeway and the auto start/stop does not work. I understand the weather is warmer but it should still work in the early morning when it is cooler just as it did when I first purchased it. The a/c could be on and it was no problem. I am so frustrated and unsatisfied with the service I have received. None of the staff seem to be apologetic for the major inconvenience these issues have caused in fact they seem rather annoyed. This last time I was told that if the problem wasn't solved there wouldn't be anything they could do for me. This is so unfortunate because I loved the vehicle before all of this. I loved the space and the interior but I need a car that is safe and reliable.

So far so good

Becky C, 07/12/2022
AUTOGRAPH 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

I purchased the Autograph trim in warm titanium exterior and saddle interior. It’s absolutely gorgeous. So far all of the features, including infotainment, have worked perfectly. I’ve only had though a very short time. My 16 year old thinks it’s a cool looking car that doesn’t look like a 3 row mom car for what that’s worth! I don’t feel like I’m driving a sports car of course by any stretch but it feels comfortable, safe and luxurious. The stereo in this trim is also great.