Used 2007 INFINITI FX35 Consumer Reviews - 35 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 INFINITI FX35 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific FX35 model:

Not good in idaho
By Crs

2007 INFINITI FX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

So the suv has a snow mode and i was told by the Nissan dealer that this suv would be great in all conditions well not true at all in the winter it stays parked becuse i cant affored any more tow fees there was 3 inches of snow and i got stuck and could not move but keep in mind i have the same tires on my 2wd truck also my drive way will get a little muddy in the spring yet again I get stuck it is way under powered for its size and prity much all of my leather has pealed off the seats. I am almost done paying it off i got it for 22000 and have had nothing but issues also the head lights i have had everything replaced that has to do with the head lights and they will just stop working and if I give it a few days or so they will work again but it is very upsetting going 80 down the high way and all of a sudden not having headlights will all the issues I have had with the car it has been taken to several shops including Nissan dealrers that have specalits in infinity and they tell me Thats just the way the suv is there for i will never buy a nuther infinity or recommend one to anyone

Love the Grrrowlll
By Sonlee

2007 INFINITI FX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love the way it handles like a sports car & has that sports car growl. Driving has been a joy. I'm a firm believer in keeping up with my regular maintenance & have not had any major problems with this vehicle. I plan to drive this until it just totally dies. My 2007 looks like new.

seats
By redd14

2007 INFINITI FX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

In 2009, I purchased a 2007 Infiniti FX35 with the understanding that I was getting leather seats. The sells paper says leather. When I google the vehicle, it says leather. In 2011, the seats had to be repaired. Now in 2014, the seats have to be repaired again. I have contacted an attorney and consumer affairs about this false advertisement. The cars with no leather sell for 12,000. I paid over 29,000 for my car, with the understanding that I was getting leather seats. I contacted Infiniti, and they forwarded my email to consumer affairs. If you purchased the vehicle, and the sells paper said leather seats, you should join me in this lawsuit. I am waiting for an attorney to contact me.

Good looking, but not practical.
By gsuroviec

2007 INFINITI FX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Never owned a crossover until now.
Test drove practically every SUV and crossover before deciding to go with the 2007 FX35 AWD with Sport package.
Regretting it now.
Love the looks, inside and out.
But, rides very stiff and only about 15-16mpg regardless of grade of gas and type of driving.
Needs a 6 or 7 speed tranny. Hard to get in and out of back seat.
And, very noisy exhaust system.
Wishing now I got the Edge or MKX instead for the ride, power and MPG.
Even GM's Terrain and Equinox rode quieter and smoother than this FX35.
But, it sure is a pretty vehicle.

20" wheels, memory seat and steering wheel, back up camera, styling and lines, sound system

Better transmission/engine for improved gas mileage and performance, more leg room in rear seat, quieter exhaust system, softer suspension

Amazing
By nissanfan4lyfe

2007 INFINITI FX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Never owned an SUV/CUV and wanted something that still gave me the fun to drive factor (I've owned Maxima's, a Spec V/SE-R's, a G20, I35 and Protege5), while providing the room I needed for me & my dog & the FX is just that. It's sporty, luxurious, reliable, safe & grown up with great curb appeal. Great power from the VQ V6, alot of features and I couldn't be happier.

Looks & comments from others, Nissan reliablity & dependability, features, retains value, fuel economy giving it's an AWD CUV with a 275 hp V6 & I'm averaging 19MPG, fun to drive & own, Infiniti service.

Blind spots but the back up camera helps a little, VQ needs to programmed to run on regular instead of premium, could have more cargo room (I just fold the seats down when needed)