Used 2003 Hyundai XG350 Consumer Reviews

Used XG350 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...13

Pros
Cons

My best car ever!

My best car ever, 12/03/2007

I bought this car because it was easy for my aging mother to get in and out of. But it has captured my heart. I can't imagine not having it.

Still Great After 7 Years

EdB, 01/10/2010

After 7 years with the car that was bought new, there is only ONE area of dissatisfaction. The interior overhead lamps (right and left), over the dash are extremely dim. Many trips to the dealer yielded no fix. They said that there is nothing that can be done. It has been this way since new. Next year, an Equus might be in my future.

so much for so little

damaine1, 01/02/2006

I have only had my XG for 1 month, I brought it used and it had 34,000 miles on it. The car looks great, drives great and has all the little things that most cars for it's price don't have. I love the wood trim and leather interior, it looks and feels great. I love the chrome accents on the exterior of the vehicle. It's a very comfortable and enjoyable ride a slow and highway speeds. Just enough power to satisfy my hunger for speed :-). So far it's an all around great car.

Why pay more?

Bill Talbot, 01/20/2005

All of the luxury features are in this car that other brands charge $15,000 more for, plus it has the best warranty in the business. Smooth, quiet, plenty of power, & otherwise just plain sweet.

Good Car for the Price Paid

koul, 10/29/2006

Pros: Good styling and lots of extras, more like a full size lxury features. Very good ride and comfy. Cons: Paint Quality, rolls on curves, touchy accelerator, gas mileage

12345...13