Used 2007 Hyundai Tucson SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Tucson for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

106,000 and still going strong

jrenk, 12/23/2012
SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've had this car for 5 years now and with 107,000 miles it has never given me an issue. Good around town, on the highway, and decent in the mountains. Found. Snow tires are a must if you have to get out in heavy snow! Comfortable, reliable, with good cargo capacity.

Poor mans Lexus

William, 11/08/2006
Limited 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Shopped for a resonably priced small SUV, to replace my wifes aging Cadillac, She wanted to sit higher with better visability, and fuel economy The Tucson fit the need very well, only having it for a short time though- so cannot make a determination as to reliabilty--However it sure is very well appointed, and the build quality is nice--terrific feature set for the bargain minded

Tucson is Great

Ron Young, 11/20/2015
SE 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased it used with 50K miles. Never had a major mechanical issue. Only real problem I had is a rubber transmission line burst at about 117,000 miles (now has 156K miles). I have replaced the timing belt 2X (at manufacturer recommended intervals). Has good acceleration, excellent storage space and low maintenance costs. Gas mileage is not good. Overall it is a great, reliable vehicle. It has gotten me through many northeast Pennsylvania winter storms, as well as on state game land roads (untreated, unpaved gravel/dirt).

Replacement 2007

Ken, 11/30/2006
SE 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I just received this 2007 SE model as a replacement for my 2006 GLS which I had to lemon law due to charging system problems. So far, no problems with this 2007 model except for a leaking rear window that was fixed. The engine has nice power and the stability control and traction control keep the truck going straight and under control. The interior is roomy and the controls right at hand. Four wheel disc brakes along with dual exhaust are really nice. Mine came with Bridgestone tires this year comapred to BF Goodrich last. The "Bridges" have a much nicer ride and a lot better tread pattern that will do fine in the snow I believe. So far, I'm quite happy and content!

Try It You'll Like It

Steve, 10/24/2006
SE 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

My last 3 trucks I've owned were GM 4x4. I looked at the new Envoys and Yukons and finally the Tucson.Well, as far as price...Tucson won.As far as Warranty...Tucson won.As far as gas mileage...Tucson won...As far as looks...Tucson won...

12345...15