Skip to main content

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Love my 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe Calligraphy

Adennis300, 08/13/2021
Calligraphy 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 8AM)

I just purchased this car on 8/11/21 and absolutely love it! Originally planned to buy a 21 Kia Sorento Xline but when I saw all of the features such as memory seats, heads-up display, heated second row seating, etc., available on the Santa Fe but not on the Xline I was sold!

1 out of 5 stars

Loved it until it died - And then it got worse

Mike, 03/14/2022
SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

I really loved my Blue. It performed really well in the snow and was enjoyable to drive on my weekly 4 hour round trips. Fuel economy on the hybrid was about as advertised. Very comfortable. Unfortunately, at 6,700 miles, my instrument cluster gave a warning of hybrid failure and it died within 30 seconds. Total power failure. It has been at the dealer for 30 days now. Still no diagnosis. The dealer is working with Hyundai factory technicians and the only feedback I have gotten thus far is that they have never seen this problem before and are still unable to diagnose. The dealer has me in a Hertz rental car. Virginia’s Lemon Law kicks in at 30 days and it looks like I will have to go that route. I hope that Hyundai cooperates and allows me to replace it with another vehicle. UPDATE -- Hyundai corporate rep told me to reach out to the dealer's sales team and ask about trading my Hyundai in as a used car against a replacement. That's either incompetence or fraud. VA lemon law allows me a full refund, including all taxes, title, and fees, or a replacement. Now I have had to escalate the case and may need to hire an attorney. Very disappointed in Hyundai and no idea when or how this will end up being resolved. Emails and phone calls to the dealer service department are going unanswered. Before, I had hoped to replace my Santa Fe. Now I just want out.

Extremely happy

Ryan Schaeffer, 08/22/2021
Calligraphy 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 8AM)

I’ve put 6.5k miles on my 2022 Calligraphy and I love it! I travel a lot for work, 1k miles per week so I needed comfort combined with responsiveness and reliability. Hyundai knocked it out of the park! I love my turbo for merging and passing and in major cities I Palisade just felt too big. This new Santa Fe is everything I was hoping for and at $45k (every option + hitch) it’s still 30-40% less than comparable luxury brands. I’d implore anyone on the fence to pull the trigger, you won’t be disappointed.

3 out of 5 stars

Good drive but...

Tashi, 12/29/2021
SE 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

I bought the SEL version and it drove great and interior is awesome but after a week I got an annoying loud wind noise coming from the passenger side. I've taken it to the dealership 3 times and they can't figure out how to fix it and now I'm fighting with hyundai to buy it back. I don't know if anyone else has had this issue or I just got a bad car.

3 out of 5 stars

Love, love, love!

SSt., 08/20/2021
Calligraphy 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 8AM)

I bought a 2022 Santa Fe with the Calligraphy trim on 8.14.21. (btw - if you're looking for the Palisade, Westlake Hyundai has a lot full of them.) This is a beautiful car. I had 3 criteria when researching cars, 1) horsepower, the Santa Fe has 281 hp. 2) size, I used to have a GMC Yukon and that was just too big, I don't need a third row. 3) 4 cylinders. I didn't want/need 6 cylinders, it just increases insurance premiums. The Santa Fe checked all the boxes plus more. The features in this car are so cool. Go take one for a test drive, you just might fall in love like I did.

12345...6