2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:

Great value for the money
By Denny Wanlass

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV SE Ultimate 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

This is a great car. It looks nice, rides nice, and has great features. The only thing I would say is that the navigation system seems a bit pointless with Carplay/Android Auto and you can't get some of the more advanced features without spending thousands on navigation. Other than that, I am happy with the vehicle. The seats are comfortable, power is nice, ride is smooth for a SUV crossover. I have no complaints. There is very little room for cargo if the back seats are up but that is to be expected.

Awful
By Carrera

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV SE Ultimate 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

We recently purchased a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T Ultimate and i am so very sorry. We do a lot of interstate driving and the wind noise is unbearable. It also gets pushed around even on a day that is not windy. The turbo is inadequate and spacey. The stereo is awful - all highs no lows.

could be better
By VJ

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV Limited Ultimate 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Its been 3 months since i won this car. The features are really good for the price compared to competitors.I really like the smart cruise,sunroof and DBL features. And the warranty is reallly good. Below are the areas it needs lot of improvement 1. Navigation : worst navigation system, half of the address are not found 2. Noise, there is considerable road noise coming from behind, which leads to bad ride experience. 3. Lowest fuel economy in this segment. 4. Cargo space is less compared to pilot/highlander

Very nice so far
By JG

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV SE Ultimate 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I really like the Santa Fe so far, have not owned a Hyundai before, have had Toyotas and Hondas, so thought I would give it a try. This is a nice SUV for us, not too big, not too small, so easy to park, but still hauls all of us and our stuff. I added a Curt trailer hitch myself and this was very easy to do. The Santa Fe has a lot of options for the money. I really like the surround view camera, I do use this often when parking. Good visibility. Have a few rattles from back seat and will have dealer check that for me, seems to be coming from passenger back seat. I had similar small rattles from Toyota Venza I had before, and Chevy Silverado before that - usually it's a cable rubbing, or a piece of trim that needs a little shim or a small piece of felt, so we will see...Also will see how things go with more miles, I do like the long warranty From Hyundai. Other than the small rattle, this seems to be well built, very logical controls and layout of the interior.

Good Medium Priced SUV
By Rick cloutier

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

My second Santa Fe. Had first one for 8 years. Highly recommend.