2018 Hyundai Elantra Consumer Reviews - 35 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Hyundai Elantra Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Elantra model:

Hyundai has come a LONG way
By Momma9496

2018 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

AWESOME CAR, I rented an Elantra when I was on vacation. I absolutely fell in love.
When I entered the vehicle the interior was beautiful. It was equipped with the large touch screen, Apple Play and everything was easy to figure out.
I like the fact that the touch screen is integrated into the dashboard, not plopped on top like some other cars.

As for the pickup, Phenomenal even in eco mode. The car has a ton of pick up, switch to sport mode and away you go.
I’ve been averaging about 28 mpg with mostly short trips. It is quiet while on the highway. and the A/C is great, for someone who is always hot, I actually have to turn this one down a bit because I’m cold :-)
All in all a great car, just watch out for the way most dealers play with the numbers and try to screw you over. My dealer tried to steal my trade and then add the balance of my old note to the new one. Nice huh?

Great Vehicle
By Aldrin

2018 Hyundai Elantra SEL SULEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Had the vehicle for nearly a few weeks & it’s been a great ride!

This is my second elantra.
By Robert

2018 Hyundai Elantra SEL SULEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I do not have anything bad to say about this car. We are very pleased. I also own a 2010 elantra , which has been an really good car. The ride in the 2018 is much better and quieter, but I haven't had any problems with the 2010.

A car set up to fail!
By Charles Farthing

2018 Hyundai Elantra SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

elantra has a major design flaw. I have the 2018 Elantra and The grille has no mesh and is wide open. I've only owned the car for 2 months and my AC went out and their trying to make me pay 800 dollars for repairs because a rock hit the unprotected condesner and it's not covered under warranty because an object came through the wide open grill and hit it. So now every few months I'm supposed to pay 800 dollars??

Great Vehicle / 2nd one that we have owned
By Richard

2018 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

This vehicle is comfortable to ride in, gets excellent gas mileage,. We bought one new in 2007, in 2018 we turned it in. The vehicle had 103,000 miles and was still going strong.