Used 2004 Hyundai Elantra Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Elantra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...39

Pros
Cons

***

marcy, 08/05/2004
GT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

auto has had many repairs (under warranty), but still have had to go into the dealer to have the reapirs done and it take the servic department several hours at a time. I would never recommend this car to anyone. Save yourself the trouble.

Love this car

Sandy H, 08/01/2019
GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have an Elantra GT. It is very dependable. Looks cute. Average maintenance. Replacing the radiator was the only major repair since I bought it in 2012. The clear coat is now breaking up.

Driver's side window in door lock

Robin pound, 04/17/2017
GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have a 2004 Hyundai Elantra I have had trouble with the lock working for all the doors window going up and down I have replaced the window I have replaced the part for the window so it works when it wants to if not I have to walk around the car to lock the doors had it fixed it Ricart when I first bought it had it fixed it three other garages and it's doing it again they need to recall

Cheap car/ Poor quality/Bad Service

KrisMJ, 02/13/2004
GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

My current milage is only 10,000, but when I stopped by Hyundai repair center to fix my brake sound and steering wheel vibrating, they chrged me about $600, which is out of warranty. It's very funny. I'll never buy Hyundai any more and don't recommend anybody. Please don't buy Hyundai.

Airbag

Johnar, 12/14/2003
GT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Airbig woun't stay on on the passanger side. Hyundai has put a light for the passanger side seat. You have to have 50# for the airbag to activate. When you drive my car it goes on & off Sometimes it stay on. I have only had it 3 weeks and in the shop 4 times. Its now a lemon the law says they have to replace the car. The dealership gave me a new one off the lot and it did the same thing. Hyundai had a man to work on it and he said it was ok NOT! So The dealership called Hyundai no answer yet. Thanks for your time John

12345...39