Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Elantra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
    4.13 out of 5 stars

solid at 325,000 km

johnny_bravo, 09/25/2011
    1993 Hyundai Elantra 4dr Sedan

I got one of these in 2004 with 275k km on it, automatic transmission. It had one owner prior to me, treated with care. I took this car and drove it from Toronto Ontario to Kelowna British Columbia and back (9000km round trip) - I drove at 120 km p/h the whole way, in the mountains, if there was space before an uphill section I would floor the pedal and put it into 2nd on the uphill passing lanes just to keep it at 80km p/h. I could smell the oil burning, but the car never, ever overheated or broke down. Also drove Toronto to New York 10 times in a year and did not go easy on the car, but it was fine. Other than that it was used for commuting. throttle went and I let it die. GREAT CAR

4.63 out of 5 stars

very good car for its price

piotr borycki, 04/18/2002
    1993 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan

great car for it's price. it has lots of errors in design - however they affect only esthetics. the only mechanical feature is really bad is suspension. you feel avere turn and curve. but if you don't treat it as a sport car it's still accetable - just driving it is less comfortable and threathen passenger. engine is very good - for this light vehicle 124hp is completely enough to give you satisfactory acceleration even at 80- 90mph - which makes passing pretty safe operation

4.88 out of 5 stars

reliable!

amychen, 05/05/2002
    1993 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan

Best car I've ever owned--never needed any repairs beyond what is expected. I drove it about 1000 miles a week for more than two years, with no problems.

4.63 out of 5 stars

A damn good little car!

Scottimus, 10/01/2002
    1993 Hyundai Elantra 4dr Sedan

This was one of the BEST cars I have ever owned! It was VERY reliable and a VERY quick little car. I drove this thing hard and it never quit. If I ever was in the market for another small car, I would definitely look into buying another one of these.

4.88 out of 5 stars

I love it!

kristinkm, 12/04/2002
    1993 Hyundai Elantra 4dr Sedan

My friends had me talked into the Accent, I drove it, I hated it. They had the Elantra on the lot, I gave it a spin, and I loved it! I was looking for a manual transmission 4 door sedan, and this one had it all. It's been a good, reliable car, and really good mileage for its time (I've never gotten less than 25mpg, even with city and stop-and-go freeway driving with air conditioning). I'll be going up a class on my next car (next <2yrs), but I have NO regrets on my Elantra.