Used 2017 Hyundai Accent Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Accent for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Great engine and transmission--well built!

Tom, 11/04/2017
Value Edition 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

The 1.6 engine and 6 speed auto makes this car a great value! It is solid and gets you from point A to B easily! The seats are comfortable and supportive. The stereo really sounds decent for a small car. The warranty is the best and can be expanded to a 10 year 120,000 bumper to bumper! You won't find that with any other small car! 13,000 miles and still no issues! Great little car!

Best Little Car Ever

Sandy Johnson, 01/23/2018
Value Edition 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

This is the second Hyundai Accent I have purchased. I have found this model to be reliable and truly TROUBLE FREE. I had no issues with my previous car and went ahead and have this one and I love it too! It is easy to drive and handles really well. I feel safe and in control when driving this car and that is important to me. I have owned both a Hyundai Sonata and now two Accents and I would recommend either model to anyone. They are wonderful cars and really deserve more than 5 stars in my estimation.

Nimble with excellent handling and visibility

Shawn, 01/16/2019
Value Edition 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

Easy to drive in the city, and stable on the highways at 70+. My average mpg was around 30, and 0-60 was adequate.I think it has the most value as a commuter car, that can handle an occasional highway trip safely. The Accent is safe on the highway. I've rented another subcompact, which was comparable in size, not a Ford, that shook at 70, and felt like it would get blown off the road by trucks. Not the Accent. Good job Hyundai.

Trustworthy car from a great company

JOHN, 09/28/2018
SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

I have been buying Hyundai since 2003. I have never switched company's. What convinced me in buying a Hyundai a read Consumer Reports a long time ago about Hyundai cars. I read that BMW engineers came to Hyundai engineers to ask them for help in building BMW race car engines. Now, if that fact alone doesn't sell u on Hyundai I don't know wht other facts u need. Over my many years as a owner of a Hyundai, I would buy nothing else. I just purchased a 2017 Hyundai Accent with 10 miles on it right out of the showroom. The car is running like a dream, no problems , no issues. Built exceptionally well inside and out. I would recommend Hyundai to anyone today. The only thing I do is change the oil every 4000 miles or sometimes less. A dream car for me, with a dream pricetag to it, for all u get.

Cute car but noisy

Hildy Saiia, 08/14/2019
SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

I've been reading all of the reviews. I am shocked that no one mentioned the excessive cabin noise coming from the road and tires. Everyone tells me that that noise is normal. How can that be normal. I love the style of the car. the size, the roomy interior but that noise is too much for me. I took it back after 7 days. If someone could soundproof it I would go back and get another one. They say that different tires can make a difference. A smaller size, skinnier tires and a thicker side wall and also a different thread could eliminate some of that noise.