Used 2003 Hyundai Accent Hatchback Consumer Reviews

Used Accent for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Good and Cheap

clauwolf, 12/21/2002
GL 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Hyundai Accent because of the Great price and fuel mileage and I have been so happy with it.My only complaint is a little more room.The car comes loaded,I couldn't beleave the extras that came with it for the price.Plus the car not only gets great fuelmileage but my boyfriend says its fun to drive and I agree.

GREAT VALUE

RTJ, 02/23/2004
2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Great option for someone looking to get from point A to B with good reliability and mileage! Let's be honest, I have to rank this car average or below in interior/exterior design, fun to drive, performance. BUT, that is not why I bought it! Reliable, good mileage, not stunning features/performance/design, but it gets job done and very well for the price paid.

Great reliable car, yes reliable

KD, 02/04/2009
2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

We bought this car as a cheap commuter car and figured we would maybe get 100k from it. Well at 120k now and still going strong. Only issue was lost a crankshaft sensor around 90k and one battery but that was it. Regular fluid changes and the car is happy. Still get around 34 MPG.

Darla is a champ!

jpedlhuber, 03/24/2010
GL 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I've had this car for the last 5 years and hand loved every day. I nicknamed her "Darla" after taking it out to Colorado for the second time. It did great on all of those mountain roads and even handled well in the snow. I really think that driving it is very comfortable and it was well worth the money. Mine came "loaded" with A/C, a CD player, and power windows, doors, and locks. I'm only looking to sell it now because my wife doesn't want to learn how to drive stick!

Good Car

wenixonii, 02/27/2004
2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

For anyone who maybe skeptical about buying a Hyundai Accent, don't be. I have had this car a year now, very good car, excelent gas mileage and I absolutely love it. Plus to top it all off, I didn't spend 25,000 for a brand new car.

12345...6