Used 2006 HUMMER H2 SUV Consumer Reviews

Used H2 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

The Holy Grail

Tony Wes, 07/23/2008
4dr SUV 4WD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I would never ride in or touch a Hummer until I could finally afford one. It's like the Stanley Cup. You don't touch it until you win it. That day came a few weeks ago for me and it has been incredible! Love driving it, getting looks, surprisingly easy to park and so comfortable. I recently picked up my 60 something parents from the airport and they had no trouble getting in or out and thought it rode better than their own vehicles. I have always loved the look of the H2 and and now enjoying driving it every day. There is no comparison, it is the best.

H2 is King of the Asphalt and off road!

inyerhed68, 04/09/2013
4dr SUV 4WD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

By far the very best vehicle I have ever owned! It's a criminal thing that these beautiful machines are no longer in production. Fits All 3 of my children in the middle bench seat with ease and they love it! good sized cargo area and even more if your H2 is fitted with the spare on the outside-mine is. And removal of the single rear seat is easy out and easily put back in. My wife loves driving it as well. And.....I love to go fresh water fishing and the area I fish it not easily accessed as it has extremely soft sand and some hills to climb. No problem for my H2!....Neutral then change to low 4 in we go! Love this vehicle and it's an eye catcher! All black exterior and interior!

Hummer H2 - Good Fun

ortygang, 11/15/2005
4dr SUV 4WD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I bought an H2 used and have driven it all over California and Nevada. I take it off road and then back on the highway. It handled the rough dirt trail well and then was very smooth on the highway. I have owned many 4x4 vehicles including Toyota and Jeep and this Hummer is the best combination of everything a person would want. Don't mind the gas mileage. It gets only two to three MPG worse than the Yukon XL I have with the same engine. The fun factor is worth the extra dollars spent on gas. The interior is typical GM quality which is good but not great. Beware underground parking - they build them too small for the H2. Otherwise - buy a Hummer - Have some fun.

There's nothing like it!

Clint Cord, 11/25/2008
4dr SUV 4WD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Having owned some very extravagant & exotic vehicles, there is nothing like a Hummer H2! I'm embarrassingly proud to own such a magnificent & unmistakable machine! I'd never even ridden in, let alone driven one before I bought online, sight unseen 2000 miles away - no disappointments! If you're looking and thinking about owning one - take the leap of faith and treat yourself!

Really enjoying the H2

Green Rider, 04/03/2006
4dr SUV 4WD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I am a recent H2 owner, after years of mostly sports cars... I've never had a vehicle that was anywhere near as enjoyable as the H2. People really seem to respond to a ride in the big truck, everybody wants you to drive, and everybody wants to ride around. Its comfortable, its cool, it feels safe & snug for such a big beast. Does the H2 get good mileage? no. is it 1-2 MPG around town better than my 3/4 ton silverado? yes. And easier to park. The ride is more luxury SUV than pickup, and the experience of riding around in the humm has no match. I had considered the possibility of getting alot of negative attention, but so far people just loooove this thing. Drive politely!

12345...6