Used 2008 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 109 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:

Linda's Baby
By Larry

2008 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Fun to drive and has many little extras.

A nice riding truck for the weekend warrior!
By Patrick Boyle

2008 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My younger days of aggressive off-roading are over. I live in the suburbs and play sometimes up north in the Pocono mountains. This truck is perfect for the weekend warrior that wants a nice riding truck but doesn't need an aggressive off-road truck. This truck rides more like a nice SUV and had a very smooth ride. The only small complaint that I have about this truck is that the doors don't stay open that well if parked on a hill or in windy conditions. I have about 115,000 miles on this truck and it has never given me a problem. I just had the timing belt replaced and I plan to drive this truck for at least the next 5 years. I have all the confidence in the world that it will serve me well into the future.

2008 Ridgeline 4x4
By Randy D

2008 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Handles well, good gas mileage but goes down to 10 or 11 when towing a 6x10' trailer at 65 mph.

Best vehicle I have ever owned
By Steve

2008 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

So far so good, 240,000 miles and Counting. No major issues other than normal maintenance. Tows a 5000 lb trailer very well. Having a trunk in the bed of a truck is the best feature. Rude and have recommended the Ridgeline too many people.

TWO BUGS THAT WILL WIN EVERY TIM, MADE BY HONDA
By Dorothy Porter

2008 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

For as much as you can depend on a bug to keep things going, not only on the outside but by the outside. I believe in this manufacturer as the 100% way. We have had little problems(maybe none) and are looking to buy maybe an Accord this year. Our 2012 Ridgeline has a little over 44K and is still just as dependable as if it were new. We have a 2012 4-wheel dr., also. We are very pleased with both trucks. My husband Is a fishing guide and uses the 2008 and his transportation and pulling of bass boat. I use the 2012 for all other uses and it performs very well. The 2008 gets approximately 15 miles per gallon of gas and the 2012 gets approximately 17 to 17-1/2 miles per gallon around town. On the road the 2012 gets approximately 26-27 mpg. The 2008 gets a little less, being it's a lot older. There is nothing about this vehicle that I don't like. It serves several purposes and is capable to do just anything you would expect out of a much bigger truck. We have talked briefly of getting an accord and let my husband use the newer truck for his fishing and sell the 2008. The 2008 was purchased in Feb, 2009 because it was a left over from the previous year with very little mileage.