Used 2014 Honda Pilot Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Honda Pilot Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:

Never Buying a Honda Again!
By Meredith

2014 Honda Pilot Touring w/Navigation and Rear Entertainment 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

To start I was told that Honda has amazing a customer service, I found out real fast that they have extremely poor service! I have paint peeling under my sunroof and it looks so bad. I called the corporate office and that was a complete waste of my time. I took it to the Honda Dealership in our town and they said no warranty for paint! By the end of this week I will no longer be driving a Honda and never will again. Crazy thing is my older two are teenagers and we’re going to get a Honda CRV for them...not anymore! Worst experience with a car ever! My 2007 Dodge Ram looks better than my 2014 Pilot. After reading tons of reviews on this vehicle it is common and Honda does nothing about their crap paint jobs! No integrity in that company at all!

From the Pilot of a 2014 Honda Pilot Touring
By Jill

This is a great SUV! Probably one of the best I have had. Very comfortable ride, handles very well, very roomy and also looks classy. The only downfall is the Bluetooth for the phone. It is very crackly and is difficult to hear sometimes. Other than that, I absolutely love, love, love this vehicle and will more than likely purchase another when it comes time to get a new vehicle in the future. Also, this is the first time I have searched out a car on Edmunds and actually driven almost a hundred miles to purchase the car just from a picture on a website. I was very happy when I got to the dealership to see the car looking exactly as it did in the pics online. I will definitely use Edmunds again when I purchase. Thank you so much ...this was a great car buying experience for me, and I have purchased a lot of cars in the past. Thanks again Edmunds. I love my Pilot!

Excellent Mid-Sized SUV with Honda Reliability
By Jeff Graham

2014 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great SUV. We couldn't be happier with all aspects of this vehicle. I have only three issues, that if resolved would make this almost a perfect score. The quality of the plastic used on the interior needs improvement. It scratches very easily and just light use will leave scratches throughout. In order to use the spare tire, you have to almost empty the area behind the rear seats so that you may access the rear storage compartment and crank the spare down (it is stored underneath on the exterior). Finally, the vehicle is only rated to tow 2,000 lbs. This is due, in large part, to the unibody construction and front wheel drive. You can get a 4,000 lb capacity with the full-time 4WD.

Amazed
By Cobb8606@yahoo.com

2014 Honda Pilot LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Rides great I’m in love 😍

Grate SUV
By Stanley Robinson

2014 Honda Pilot Touring w/Navigation and Rear Entertainment 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this SUV it save our life.