Used 2015 Honda Odyssey Minivan Consumer Reviews - 37 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Honda Odyssey Minivan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:

Good Looks. Poor acceleration on low speeds
By 1st Time Van Owner

2015 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX-L w/Rear Entertainment 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Maybe the best van in looks and interiors. Acceleration below 50 feels like failing transmission. Freaked out the first time I felt it. An online review talked about how Honda manages the cylinders and gears that makes you feel so at low speeds. Otherwise happy so far, in my one month ownership and 1200 mile driving to FL and back. Still have 2nd row seat recalls to be fixed. Waiting on Honda to come up with fixes.

Good looking and comfortable
By Joe

2015 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX-L w/Rear Entertainment 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd Odyssey I have loved everything about her, but this one is the worst out of these 3. I have experienced problems with transmission it was jerking . Dealer tried to fix that problem by upgrading software flashing transmission fluid but it did not work so I have driven this car always in expectation that something is going to happen and it did jerk again, this time they change pressure switch for which I had to pay because warranty expired. Seems like finally that problem was corrected but now I probably will stay away from buying another Honda

Better than Tahoe and Expedition
By CAM

2015 Honda Odyssey Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Compared to Tahoe and Expedition with this Odyssey you get better ride quality, gas mileage, trunk space, better second and third roll head space, more style, hire crash safety, better aerodynamic in hwy driving, much cheaper on maintenance and much much better resale value

BMW of Minivans
By Ollie Thomas

2015 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love my Odyssey! Nothing like smoking a boy-racer in a Civic with my minivan. :-) Pros: Great mileage, roomy and very comfortable on short or long trips. You can seat 8 and still have room for their luggage. (Had 3 kids, Wife and her 3 sisters plus luggage). I drove for Uber for an year with my vehicle. Received several compliments on the appearance and comfort from riders. It handles great in the snow! Honda moved the air intake up from the bottom of the vehicle to the current position over/next to front left head light. I had a 2007 Odyssey that would come close to stalling in high water in Norfolk. Cons: The squeaking from the sliding doors over inclines and bumps. This was not an issue in my 2007 Odyssey. Air vents in the ceiling removed support for the structure. The new 2018 Odyssey is quiet - no door squeak. The floor covering in the vehicle is cheap and of low quality; especially in the trunk area. The same goes for the entertainment center, not reliable when connected with cellular device.. Over all review. I will be keeping my Barron (Odyssey) until 250 k - it is the mileage it was design to reach. I enjoy driving my Barron. The wife and I love taking road trips in quiet comfort. I would highly recommend the 2015 Odyssey.

Excellent family vehicle
By Andy

2015 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

There seems to be a lot of 2014 and 2015 models coming off lease. Prices are pretty good. I traded my 2010 Odyssey and bought the 2015. It’s a great step up but also familiar. Engine is great, seats are comfortable, and it just drives well and reliably. I test drive the 2018 and it’s fantastic but the used prices make them a better value.