Used 2007 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

Used Fit for Sale
Select your model:
12345...78

Pros
Cons

Best car ever!!!!

legalavin, 03/19/2014
4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I've owned infinity' s and Lexus most of my 'driving' life. Great cars. Then when my son was ready to go off to college we bought him a FIT. It was so much fun I stole it from him and gave him my old G20.

Exceeds expectations

Dave, 12/27/2006
Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Everything fits in my Fit. It's comfortable, quiet, and fuel efficient. This car exceeds all my expectations and makes me wonder why so many others are paying so much more to get less value than I have with my Fit. It may be small but it doesn't look or feel like a low priced car. I'm proud to own and drive my Honda Fit!

I Love It

George, 10/27/2006
Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have just over 1,000 miles on it. First three tanks gave me 37, 39, and 38 MPG respectively. It handles like a sports car but has the cargo volume if/when you need it. The seats and instruments are tops.

Fit to Drive

Jim S, 01/01/2007
Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a Sport MT in June. I live near Cripple Creek Colorado and drive to the Springs.(104Mi, 2 Hr) I average 42 MPG. Power up the pass is adequate.I recently drove to Georgia and found that when I exceeded 65 mph my mileage dropped to 35 to 38. At lower altitude it was noticibly more powerful. Wind and large trucks did not seem to effect it.The radio is great. It looks small but is roomy inside and a hoot to drive. Handling is a little stiff but sure. It's not intended to be a luxury car. My first snow experience tested the highway treads standard on this car. I will change them before next winter. Fit and finish is beautiful. Ride is quiet with room to haul all your stuff.

It definitely Fits

Kerry Woelfel, 11/20/2006
Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

After driving vans for 17 years, I needed to buy a car for me. This little car is a blast to drive. I spend many hours driving my kids all over, and you cannot beat the gas mileage. It handles the road like a much heavier car, and is surprisingly roomy inside. I absolutely love it!

12345...78