Used 2007 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

Used Fit for Sale
Select your model:
12345...78

Pros
Cons

Best car ever!!!!

legalavin, 03/19/2014

I've owned infinity' s and Lexus most of my 'driving' life. Great cars. Then when my son was ready to go off to college we bought him a FIT. It was so much fun I stole it from him and gave him my old G20.

My fifth Honda

Honda Person, 12/20/2006

The most fun car I have ever driven....however, the fuel mileage is extremely bad. It should be 33 and 38. I am getting 18 and 23. I've owned 2 Civics and 2 Accords, my driving habits are the same. My MPG was within range on the previous four vehicles. I'm being told my mileage will improve after about 5,000 miles....I sure hope so!

Exceeds expectations

Dave, 12/27/2006

Everything fits in my Fit. It's comfortable, quiet, and fuel efficient. This car exceeds all my expectations and makes me wonder why so many others are paying so much more to get less value than I have with my Fit. It may be small but it doesn't look or feel like a low priced car. I'm proud to own and drive my Honda Fit!

Fit to Drive

Jim S, 01/01/2007

I bought a Sport MT in June. I live near Cripple Creek Colorado and drive to the Springs.(104Mi, 2 Hr) I average 42 MPG. Power up the pass is adequate.I recently drove to Georgia and found that when I exceeded 65 mph my mileage dropped to 35 to 38. At lower altitude it was noticibly more powerful. Wind and large trucks did not seem to effect it.The radio is great. It looks small but is roomy inside and a hoot to drive. Handling is a little stiff but sure. It's not intended to be a luxury car. My first snow experience tested the highway treads standard on this car. I will change them before next winter. Fit and finish is beautiful. Ride is quiet with room to haul all your stuff.

Keeps on going.....

fitgator, 09/10/2013

I last posted a review in 2010. I still own this car and still love it. Knock on wood, I still have never taken it in for a repair (just routine maint), and it has 150k on it. I just calculated my mileage the other day, and, after driving some highway, some windy mtn roads, I was averaging 40.5 mpg!!!! That is amazing for a car of this age. Yes, the interior (like the floor "carpet") can be a little shoddy, but the seats have held up fine. When I wash it, it still looks like a new car. I have the 5-speed (wouldn't have an automatic with a 1.5L engine), and I have plenty of power for highway passing and climbing hills. When merging on the interstate, I can fly and blow past folks.

12345...78