Used 2007 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews - 387 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

Buy this car if you love frequent repairs
By Josh

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

We bought this car with 128,000 miles on it and in decent condition. In 7 MONTHS of owning it (January 2018), we've replaced both headlights, replaced all tires, replaced the entire ignition mechanism (very expensive), replaced the outside drivers door lock because our key got stuck, fixed leaking coolant, and replaced the blower fan motor. All of this has cost us about $3000, which is what the car is worth. We initially decided to get a Honda because of their so called GREAT reliability. Huge mistake. One of the most annoying things about this car is that it DOES NOT have cruise control, and the super outdated audio system.

Chef61
By chef61

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle in 2014 with 106K miles. My commute is 300+ miles per weeks, so I needed a car with good gas mileage. In 4 years, the following has occured: 2 cracked windshields, a front axle that broke on both sides, transmission issues, broken alternator belt, and an emissions control sensor. When a larger vehicle is parked next to it, backing out of a parking space is very dangerous. Traction on snow and ice are very poor. I would not recommend this vehicle to anyone. I have been very lucky that it hasn't broken on a highway or in heavy traffic.

Purchased a month ago
By Shelley

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great little car! Fun to drive. Since this was the base model, it did not have any USB plugins. I purchased an FM transmitter on Amazon so now I can play my music and bluetooth my phone. I mostly needed a grocery go getter and this has all the room I need with the back seats down.

Loved all 108,000 miles
By Life1587

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

This car is great for a young driver. I bought this car single, and at the point of trade-in I now have a 4 person family. This is a small car- don't expect it to haul lumber. However, I have hauled lumber. And tv's, strollers, a futon couch... this car will do it. Not for a big guy or a family of four, you will grow out of it very quickly because it is a small car. But we had this car for 10 years and I didn't have anything wrong with it, not a single mechanical issue. I do highly recommend this car- it was perfect for a long time. We traded it in to get something to haul more gear and friends but I have to say, I miss my baby.

My best car
By Lu Muller

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a 2007 Honda Fit and it is now 2017. This car is the best yet. I have only had to replace a muffler. It feels big inside and can carry lots of stuff. It is very easy to see in all directions.