Used 2002 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Civic for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

my baby

Michelle G., 12/30/2016
LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Almost at the 200K mark with routine maintenance. I love my car. With studded tires I can zip around with no problems whatsoever in the winter. Reliability is of paramount importance to me and I'll be keeping her until she blows up on the side of the road. Hell, we all gotta go sometime...

Civic Club

Richard, 12/12/2017
LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Great car for going A to B economically. Not a sports car or even sporting looking. But bought used at reasonable price , most repairs were simply wear related ( tires, brakes) at a reasonable rate.

Love my civvy

Rin, 01/10/2020
LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I drive like a madman in Boston traffic, car chill way more than I should and he holds up! Never needs any work done. Has always made some questionable noises but who cares! Currently at 161,000 miles and I’m gonna drive this thing till the wheels fall off! Weeee

(EX in US; SI in Canada); a joy to own and drive!

Genners111, 08/08/2020
EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I live in Canada. I purchased this car at 90,000 km (translates to about 55,900 miles) in 2013. I was lucky in that it had no corrosion and little use (small town) over the previous 11 years. 7+ years later, I still own it and drive it daily, and it now has 248,000 km (154,100 miles), is 18 years young, and is still a beauty! I've taken it on multiple road trips and would still trust it. Tows a small trailer no problem, as long as it's a light one. Don't get me wrong -- I did have to replace a few things on it over the years, but you will eventually get that with any car. Any time I've gotten in a minor accident, I've insisted on OEM replacement parts -- that way, I got a new front and rear bumper. I also get it sprayed by Krown every year, which I highly recommend for everyone to do, and it still has no rust. Very reliable either in freezing cold or in blazing heat (as you get a fair share of both in Ottawa, ON), and a joy to drive. I plan on driving this one until the wheels fall off, then put on new ones!